Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Its time to bring platoons out of Beta. Period.

BRANCH_OF_SIN15
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
We have waited long enough. The game is starting to get boring with no competitive vibe to it. Platoons is the only reason half of us VETS are even still playing the game. Something needa to at least be announced soon and waiting until September not acceptable. We have waited to long and have put to much time and money into this game for half of this stuff to not have already been donr upon the games release, and if any of you disagree you clearly dont even play the game.

Comments

• crabman169
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    August

Also as a battlefield 'Vet' I disagree with you completely and I'm currently playing the game

Check.
  • BRANCH_OF_SIN15
    crabman169 wrote: »
    August

Also as a battlefield 'Vet' I disagree with you completely and I'm currently playing the game

Check.

With a game score of only 26mil just barley rank 110 i disagree lol
  • BRANCH_OF_SIN15
    August

Check.

You hide up on hills with a sniper your not a team based player what so ever so platoons dont apply to you
  • mihai2011rom
    481 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bf1 is not competitive. Stop trying to make it. No ones cares.
  • 1ToxicBeef1
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Stat bashing is not allowed and in beta or not the function seems to be working.
  • BigF33t_13
    4767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mods can lock.
  • disposalist
    4489 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm a BF vet and couldn't care less about competitive play. It's never been the core of BF.
  • TEKNOCODE
    4576 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    August

Check.

You hide up on hills with a sniper your not a team based player what so ever so platoons dont apply to you

Interesting. Every time that I play with @crabman169 , he is reviving, dropping ammo or firing spotting flares around the objective.
  • crabman169
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    August

Check.

Interesting. Every time that I play with @crabman169 , he is reviving, dropping ammo or firing spotting flares around the objective.

Nah mate I'm perched on another map sniping
  • V2Face
    1363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 17
    August

Check.

One should not throw stones when you have a subpar infantry KD of 1.25 and camp in a tank all match to get to your current stats buddy. Competitive will not work for BF1 .
  • crabman169
    V2Face wrote: »
    August

Check.

One should not throw stones when you have a subpar infantry KD of 1.25 and camp in a tank all match to get to your current stats buddy. Competitive will not work for BF1 .

Let him be; he's called me out for what I truely am...
    a camping Sasquatch

(Also the irony of me just now being invited to a competitive match :D )
  • Contra87
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

1.25 K/D is subpar?!? And I try so hard... Cuts like a knife. :(
  • Dogwoggle11
    964 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Come on, guys, didn't you realize? He is a VET! We should listen to him and agree with everything he says!
  • V2Face
    1363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Contra87 wrote: »

It's not terrible but it's not good when you have a 2 KDR and only got to it by primarily running vehicles.
  • 1ToxicBeef1
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

It's not terrible but it's not good when you have a 2 KDR and only got to it by primarily running vehicles.

What does for have to do with anything inbf1?
    I can't Rambo camp flags the go die and still have more points that a high kdr player.

I my self camp flags in vehicles but do very well in the kdr side
  • V2Face
    edited July 17

What does for have to do with anything inbf1?
    I can't Rambo camp flags the go die and still have more points that a high kdr player.

I my self camp flags in vehicles but do very well in the kdr side

There is a right way and wrong way to push flags in vehicles. Eliminate the threat every time before even pushing a flag then wait for support then take the flag rinse, recycle and repeat. Camping flags isn't smart but since you play against plants it's easy. If I was going against you, you wouldn't be alive too long.
  • T0TALfps
    336 postsMember, Moderator, Staff, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Moderator
    We have waited long enough. The game is starting to get boring with no competitive vibe to it. Platoons is the only reason half of us VETS are even still playing the game. Something needa to at least be announced soon and waiting until September not acceptable. We have waited to long and have put to much time and money into this game for half of this stuff to not have already been donr upon the games release, and if any of you disagree you clearly dont even play the game.

Thread locked for quite frankly, childish behaviour. If you are wanting to have a constructive discussions on this sort of subject you need to be prepared to see individuals disagreeing with your opinion and stating why. Just because disagreements are formed, does not mean such a thing needs to spiral down into petty squabbling over who plays the most..

/Sigh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!