Tank Hunter Plane changing the dynamic of game...

Comments

  • staRS-SirBob
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Esk1m0z4mb1k
    2 times or only once with a bomber killer :wink:
    Agree
    Normally with a gunner I will press "repair" to give him optimal conditions alternative change seat but not against a bomber killer.
    That is just asking for rockets in your behind :blush:
  • Esk1m0z4mb1k
    226 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 17
    Everything needs a way to counter other things one on one.
    I bet you'll tell us that tanks can be countered by anything, K-bullet for scouts, rifle grenade for medics etc. Classic double standards, or that's a nice bait.
    As it stands now once the tank hunter plane takes a steep enough angle there's NOTHING a tank can do to counter it.
    That's one of the most stupid thing I've read from you. Can't you move your tank a few feets away to dodge the shell? I can easily do that while having way less "experience" in tanks than you. Or maybe most of said experience involve camping on a hill and refusing to move?
  • 1ToxicBeef1
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Planes are weak in bf1 lol spawn maa easy pezy especially with one squad mate manning a saa or in another plane.

    One of the more fun things to do is running with a pilot friend and me in the maa.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't fly in planes, I don't like them, and I shouldn't have to use something in the game that I don't find enjoyable just for the sake of countering some OP tank plane.

    lmao, another classic complainer.
    -
    "Dear DICE, please nerf the things I don't use in the game, K thanks."
    -
    Tanks didn't stand a chance against jets in BF3 and BF4 either.
    -
    Welcome to 2017, where the new-age gamers CRY about everything.

    Make it balanced. If it takes a nerf to do that then so be it. Right now it's not balanced, tanks have no way to counter them, they do too much damage, and they're too easy to use.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Diabolus_Musica wrote:
    The tank hunter plane is too easy to use, and requires very little skill, it's just too powerful and easy to use, period.
    Get in a plane and show us.
    No thats right, you only use the easy low skill tank and now starts crying because you can't go 50-1 anymore.
    I can not take that seriously.

    The reason I go 50-1 is because I use the tank a lot. Other tanks can't stop me. If it's so "easy" and "low skill" I invite you to get in a tank and stop me. Chances are you won't. The tank has a counter, another tank. Oh and let's not forget the flood of 20+ assaults that TRY to stop me each game. So the tank has plenty of threats already, the difference with this plane is that the tank has no way to counter that particular threat. That's the issue here.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 17
    @Diabolus_Musica wrote:
    The tank hunter plane is too easy to use, and requires very little skill, it's just too powerful and easy to use, period.
    Get in a plane and show us.
    No thats right, you only use the easy low skill tank and now starts crying because you can't go 50-1 anymore.
    I can not take that seriously.

    Lol. Look at his stats: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/Diabolus_Musica
    650 hrs played
    79% spent in tanks
    19% spent as infantry
    0% in airplanes
    25,000 kills in tanks
    -
    This is nothing more than someone that's mad cause they can't go on massive kill streaks in the tanks without really having anything contest him. Yet he's going to complain about Tank Hunters?? lmao

    I have over 50,000 kills in tanks, I don't know what you're looking at. If anything you've proven that I'm qualified to comment about this issue as I've experienced it a lot. Thank you for that.

    There are plenty of threats to "contest" my tank. But I counter them, because they can be countered. This plane cannot be countered and it does too much damage for what it is. That's the issue. And forget about teamwork, most of my team hates me because the round before I just got done killing them 10+ times and now they're on my team. You think they're jumping on an AA to help me? lol forget about it.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 17
    Everything needs a way to counter other things one on one.
    I bet you'll tell us that tanks can be countered by anything, K-bullet for scouts, rifle grenade for medics etc. Classic double standards, or that's a nice bait.
    As it stands now once the tank hunter plane takes a steep enough angle there's NOTHING a tank can do to counter it.
    That's one of the most stupid thing I've read from you. Can't you move your tank a few feets away to dodge the shell? I can easily do that while having way less "experience" in tanks than you. Or maybe most of said experience involve camping on a hill and refusing to move?

    Before you could dodge the shells. But since the buff, the rounds are so fast that you can't. Also, let's say you move, and only get hit a little. While you're repairing the plane is already strafing you a second time so since you're repairing you can't move. He can hit you, fly away, and hit you again over and over before you have a chance to repair. As far as "camping on a hill and refusing to move" lol I have plenty of videos on my youtube channel so I guess you can be the judge of that. But do I engage at medium and long ranges? Sure, when I'm in the standoff assault tank because that's what it's for. This is the description of the tank, from the game:

    "The advanced High-velocity 75mm gun and searchlight helps this tank find targets and fight them AT RANGE, but at the cost of survivability".

    So am I going to feel guilty for using this tank the way it was designed to be used? No.
  • Knuckl3_Dragger
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So because you're skilled in an easy tank you think that makes you qualified to talk about flying planes that you have ZERO time in? Lmao, just stop
    -
    I guess a skillfull dentist makes him qualified to criticize how another doctor performs open heart surgery.
    -
    There's no way this kid is serious. Chalking his posts as troll threads from here on out.
  • TullusHostilus
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 17
    If left uncontested, air will always be able to attack armor in a way that makes it very difficult for armor to fight back. Its been the same story in every battlefield, doesn't matter if its a jet, heli or even prebuff tank hunter AP. Tanks can def be great at the AA role, but if a plane is just teeing off on the armor and the rest of your team isn't doing anything about it your gonna be in big trouble. No nerf to the TH plane will change that.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 17
    Everything needs a way to counter other things one on one.
    I bet you'll tell us that tanks can be countered by anything, K-bullet for scouts, rifle grenade for medics etc. Classic double standards, or that's a nice bait.
    As it stands now once the tank hunter plane takes a steep enough angle there's NOTHING a tank can do to counter it.
    That's one of the most stupid thing I've read from you. Can't you move your tank a few feets away to dodge the shell? I can easily do that while having way less "experience" in tanks than you. Or maybe most of said experience involve camping on a hill and refusing to move?

    You can't move the tank away since the plane was buffed. Even if you could, when you're repairing you can't move and the plane can strafe you over and over, faster than you can repair. If the pilot waits until he's close enough before he fires the first shot, you won't be able to move out of the way. The rounds are too fast now, and too easy to use.

    As far as "camping on a hill and refusing to move", the standoff assault is used to "engage targets at range and spot enemies" according to the description in the game. So am I going to feel guilty for using the tank correctly? Lol no. Either way I've posted plenty of youtube videos where I use the tank CORRECTLY and EFFECTIVELY. Some tanks are meant to be close to the action, the standoff assault tank does not fill that role.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If left uncontested, air will always be able to attack armor in a way that makes it very difficult for armor to fight back. Its been the same story in every battlefield, doesn't matter if its a jet, heli or even prebuff tank hunter AP. Tanks can def be great at the AA role, but if a plane is just teeing off on the armor and the rest of your team isn't doing anything about it your gonna be in big trouble. No nerf to the TH plane will change that.

    Well I disagree. A nerf would make it so that the plane couldn't kill you easily in two strafing runs. As it stands now it's just too easy to use and does too much damage.
  • Esk1m0z4mb1k
    226 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If left uncontested, air will always be able to attack armor in a way that makes it very difficult for armor to fight back. Its been the same story in every battlefield, doesn't matter if its a jet, heli or even prebuff tank hunter AP. Tanks can def be great at the AA role, but if a plane is just teeing off on the armor and the rest of your team isn't doing anything about it your gonna be in big trouble. No nerf to the TH plane will change that.

    Well I disagree. A nerf would make it so that the plane couldn't kill you easily in two strafing runs. As it stands now it's just too easy to use and does too much damage.

    So does tanks against infantry, that's just a matter of opinion.

    I don't think you understand the principle of specialization, hard counters are what they are supposed to. BF1 is a rock, paper, scissor kind of game, just deal with it and quit moaning about going 72 - 3 instead of 90 - 0.
  • TullusHostilus
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 17
    If left uncontested, air will always be able to attack armor in a way that makes it very difficult for armor to fight back. Its been the same story in every battlefield, doesn't matter if its a jet, heli or even prebuff tank hunter AP. Tanks can def be great at the AA role, but if a plane is just teeing off on the armor and the rest of your team isn't doing anything about it your gonna be in big trouble. No nerf to the TH plane will change that.

    Well I disagree. A nerf would make it so that the plane couldn't kill you easily in two strafing runs. As it stands now it's just too easy to use and does too much damage.

    True, its easier to land a shot or two more per run now. Its bombs haven't changed tho.

    Standoff tanks are just especially vulnerable to tank hunters. Its a big rectangular shell magnet with no quick repair.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If left uncontested, air will always be able to attack armor in a way that makes it very difficult for armor to fight back. Its been the same story in every battlefield, doesn't matter if its a jet, heli or even prebuff tank hunter AP. Tanks can def be great at the AA role, but if a plane is just teeing off on the armor and the rest of your team isn't doing anything about it your gonna be in big trouble. No nerf to the TH plane will change that.

    Well I disagree. A nerf would make it so that the plane couldn't kill you easily in two strafing runs. As it stands now it's just too easy to use and does too much damage.

    True, its easier to land a shot or two more per run now. Its bombs haven't changed tho.

    Standoff tanks are just especially vulnerable to tank hunters. Its a big rectangular shell magnet with no quick repair.

    By the time they drop bombs they're practically on top of you. Good luck dodging those. And no quick repair is going to help you even if it had it. That does what, 10 repair? This thing can do 100+ damage in two strafing runs in a matter of seconds.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If left uncontested, air will always be able to attack armor in a way that makes it very difficult for armor to fight back. Its been the same story in every battlefield, doesn't matter if its a jet, heli or even prebuff tank hunter AP. Tanks can def be great at the AA role, but if a plane is just teeing off on the armor and the rest of your team isn't doing anything about it your gonna be in big trouble. No nerf to the TH plane will change that.

    Well I disagree. A nerf would make it so that the plane couldn't kill you easily in two strafing runs. As it stands now it's just too easy to use and does too much damage.

    So does tanks against infantry, that's just a matter of opinion.

    I don't think you understand the principle of specialization, hard counters are what they are supposed to. BF1 is a rock, paper, scissor kind of game, just deal with it and quit moaning about going 72 - 3 instead of 90 - 0.

    So your argument is that a tank damages infantry too much? Really? It's a tank.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 17
    So because you're skilled in an easy tank you think that makes you qualified to talk about flying planes that you have ZERO time in? Lmao, just stop
    -
    I guess a skillfull dentist makes him qualified to criticize how another doctor performs open heart surgery.
    -
    There's no way this kid is serious. Chalking his posts as troll threads from here on out.

    Again, if the tank is so "easy" then hop into a game against me and kill me with one. I bet it won't look so easy then. And yes I think I can speak on the planes, I'm the one getting hit by them so I know what they can do, and what they can't, and how difficult it is to avoid or counter them. The other day I got in one and killed a tank with ease, and I have ZERO TIME in planes, I'm terrible in them. But that didn't stop me from hopping in one and destroying a tank in a matter of seconds. LOL.

    Also your doctor/dentist comment is ridiculous lol.
  • staRS-SirBob
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 17
    @Diabolus_Musica wrote:
    The reason I go 50-1 is because I use the tank a lot. Other tanks can't stop me. If it's so "easy" and "low skill" I invite you to get in a tank and stop me. Chances are you won't. The tank has a counter, another tank. Oh and let's not forget the flood of 20+ assaults that TRY to stop me each game. So the tank has plenty of threats already, the difference with this plane is that the tank has no way to counter that particular threat. That's the issue here.
    Do not make me laugh.
    You almost never meet another tank in this game.
    Assualt Is no real danger as they have to get close or die fast if trying to prone with the anti tank gun.
    Now you have a real threat just like we pilots have with the MAA if people suddenly begins to use that one.
    But we deal with it and don't ask for nerf just because it suddenly became a little harder.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 17
    @Diabolus_Musica wrote:
    The reason I go 50-1 is because I use the tank a lot. Other tanks can't stop me. If it's so "easy" and "low skill" I invite you to get in a tank and stop me. Chances are you won't. The tank has a counter, another tank. Oh and let's not forget the flood of 20+ assaults that TRY to stop me each game. So the tank has plenty of threats already, the difference with this plane is that the tank has no way to counter that particular threat. That's the issue here.
    Do not make me laugh.
    You almost never meet another tank in this game.
    Assualt Is no real danger as they have to get close or die fast if trying to prone with the anti tank gun.
    Now you have a real threat just like we pilots have with the MAA if people suddenly begins to use that one.
    But we deal with it and don't ask for nerf just because it suddenly became a little harder.

    LOL oh really they just nerfed the AA it's practically useless now. It has poor range. Nevermind that once it's destroyed it's useless and can't be repaired. And go look at my stats and tell me again how I almost never meet another tank in the game. For someone that's never seen another tank in game I've sure destroyed a lot of them lol.
  • Knuckl3_Dragger
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ......Well I wanted to match your ridiculous statements. Didn't want to feel left out.
  • staRS-SirBob
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 17
    @Diabolus_Musica wrote:
    they just nerfed the AA
    "MAA" Just as deadly as the TH AP
    Never said anything about the SAA which by the way can be repaired.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!