Battlefield 1 RSP for South Africa

Comments

• gqhiiicobozy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dear DICE!

We love your game! But it feels like you're neglecting South Africans!

Some people have problems with some of the servers but right now that's not the biggest problem!

Our Xbox community for BF 1 has had some internal fighting due to the lack of RSP! We as clans/platoons can't hold friendlies or "clan wars" due to this issue cause the casual players are unhappy with the fact that we use local servers that's open to everyone and the groups get upset when people join cause after all the servers are local and not RSP!

We would love to make it this game more competitive and we can only do that with RSP!! So please take this under consideration and give us RSP we would really appreciate it! Thanks
  • IIIGorgothIII
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 15
    @Braddock512 you guys know this no rsp issue in SA is causing a lot of hatred towards people in clans and people not in clans. You should see the stuff happening on Facebook. It's utterly vile and needs your urgent attention. I see some serious bad publicity coming your way if this is not nipped in the bud ASAP.

Please listen to us. We need your help!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/battlebros.ps4/
  • Zethanias
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We are currently looking at hosting a 5v5 dom tourney on digitalgamingleague, all we are waiting for is the rsp, already have 15 teams registered to play with many more to join once the tourney kicks off. So please come to our assistance and provide it..

Regards
    Zeth
    SnoT Clan Organisation
  • warhog1979
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have been a fan of BF since the first Bad Company was released....Now we don't ask for much...Just some rentable servers. This is a slap in all South African BF supporter's and loyal Customers faces....Either you fix this issue or when COD release will be the death of BF and a strong following. Plain Afrikaans....Kom reg of vat die pad..Boertjie79 Happy Hunting brothers
  • Petri19891006
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dice!!! Please can we have RSP in RSA since the may update you guys have ruined competitive gameplay for us guys that play clan matches the game was epic them in May you guys killed it Battlefield Rsa is losing player s on a ongoing basis lot of players dropping BF1 for Rainbow six and other games as they cant play BF1 rsp and we tried the Euro Rsp and the ping is Crazy me personally dont go lower that 200 ping no one can play like that would you ?? And also come November when Cod Ww2 launches ill be dropping Bf1 alltogether if this Rsp doesn't get sorted and i have alot of like minded friends so please Dice don't ruin Battlefield for us thanks.
  • IIIGorgothIII
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 17
    @Braddock512 rsp HELP!!
  • Puent0
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What is it now ? 9 months since launch ? Not even a response from them.
  • drewgusty69
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HELLO from Mauritius we are all Waiting for " RSP RSP RSP " :smiley: Battlefielding since bf3. I Hope during Gamescom well get more info.. See you on the field soldier
  • DONKEYzaa
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dice please get us what we ask for, we are a big comunity just waiting for our rentable servers in south africa you guys broke the game with your update, since may update this game fell apart for us in Sa, we are losing players, all going 2 difrint games and if this continue il be 1 of them aswell ,so please please help us out here we realy wane have clan games and cant host any clan gAmes becuase of no servers, we have been waiting a long time for this and we all spend a lot of time and money into Bf and not asking much in return
  • warhog1979
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dear David Sirland
    Hell yes we would like to rent servers....Now that we the community has replied....how long before we can make this happen?....I would hate to see my favourite game die in South Africa and the whole off Africa....Time is running out because alot of gamers are returning to old names like COD and Rainbow Six....Please help us save this community of gamers....the only way forward would be rentable servers
    Yours faithfully (and hard core bf fanatic )
    Boertjie 79 AGC clan member
  • silvereagle101
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RSP for South Africa is a massive necessity. Our community is slow but surely breaking up due to the lack of it. It means no tournies can be held. Fighting between clans and non clan membera are seen nearly everyday due to friendlya being held on public servers because we cant play euro servers with the high latencies. Come on DICE you are going to lose so many customers due to this. Lets get it sorted
    Silverthegrey member of HOG out
  • Petri19891006
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dear David and Dice first thanks for hearing us and secondly yesssshhh pleasse!! We want RSP ASAP!!! Please our community is falling apart because of no Rsp so please the sooner the better guys like i said im previous comments Bf 1 is my fav game at the moment i dont play anything else at all!! Crazy right ??thats of how good of a game it is!!! but at the moment you guys wrecked the game for us since the May update cause we were renting Euro Rsps then ping was high but playable now its unplayable with ping 200 plus its pointless so please David make this happen we are really looking foward to your reply thanks!!
  • CrispeyFlame85
    edited July 18
    Dice we desperately need RSP. The South African community was amazing but it is breaking down because platoons have to join public servers to play matches and this has angered the rest of the community because the are constantly being asked to leave the serve due to clan matches. We are losing such a great community because of not having RSP. Please Dice can we make this happen.
  • Vossie23BFG
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    #DICE Give us RSP