Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

so which battlefield game is your favorite so far?

Comments

• Gavyne
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bad Company 2 was my fav, my friends & I were sooo addicted during BFBC2 era. But BF1 is closing in very fast, I've been having an absolute blast during early trial.
  • Edesktopgold
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    2142 for sure , i met my Canadian wife playing in a clan , could make a movie for sure , the comrade and drama surrounding clans was real then it was nitty gritty , also how you got to know the other players was amazing
  • Warfighter0577
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Battlefield Vietnam. I loved that game.
  • UprightMan76
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    no disrespect to 1942 but BF2 is the only one worthy of having the title Battlefield associated with it.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    probably start to see a lot of bf1 lovers in the next couple weeks
  • Popoff7
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF4, although BF3 had mostly the better maps. With BF1, with the stupid stuff they did to Conquest, tanks, bullet spread (especially negative spread with the MGs), I am really disappointed so far. Everybody got nerfed except snipers and tank crewmen.

That said, the new maps are beautiful, and when HC mode comes out it may make it better, hopefully they will decrease "heath" of tanks as well since they are much stronger than they were in the last two games. And the story mode is pretty good (although short) and the new Operations mode is really fun, so not all complaints. But until HC comes out I still would rather play BF4. I can still kill people past 20 meters with submachine guns in that game.
  • Death_Moose69
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF Vietnam! Sling load a Sheridan? Yes! Vietcong Tunnel spawn in the US base? Yes!
  • Vipercommando
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    2142 had it all.
  • TropicPoison
    654 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'll just say definitely not BF1, if I had to choose probably between BC2 and BF3.
  • Cowboy4Christ
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BAD COMPANY 2! One of the best shooters ever made.
  • Meanhoez
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    BF4 is still the clear winner IMO. However, we need some more time to give BF1 a chance. Lets give it a few weeks of play and we will for sure know. Remember all the hype with Hardline the first week it launched and that game was a flop after a few weeks. BF3 was great but BF4 blew it out of the water.
  • Petedawg508
    1131 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OG 1942!
  • Mike_V1987
    597 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2016
    BF4 closely followed by BF1942. BF3 was pretty good too, that was the game that made me quit call of duty. I haven't tried BF2 or BF2142.

I didn't like the Bad Company games, they felt pretty clunky compared to the call of duty games I was playing at the time. I haven't put enough time into BF1 to have an opinion on it yet.

• Arbiter225
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bad Company 2 is the best by far. Including Bad Company 2 Vietnam
  • Sh3ngLong
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 10
    BF2 by far for me. Spent 1991 hours on the game. Infantry Only maps were my favorite, especially Strike at Karkand, Sharqi Peninsula, Mashtuur City, and Road to Jalalabad.

My stats: https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/45651084
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    forgot about this thread
  • LOLGotYerTags
    5649 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    @WALKINGCORPSE1
    Seems you also forgot about the necro rule too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!