Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• crabman169
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Comp equals

Assault:
    Hel
    Automatico

Medic:
    Autoloading extended

Support:
    Lol nope

Scout:
    Like one or two
    SMLE or martini

• kaliyl777
    1674 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My ps4 is 53 download 2.4 upload.
  • HardAimedKid
    9061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tek pays the same price for bill gates internet as I do for 70 down and 10 up. Jelly..
  • kaliyl777
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Howdy, fellers.

Just got back from Guinness Book of World Records to collect my world record for "Dumbest Reason For A Forum Ban Imaginable".

Sorry for the short absence.

Lol! Welcome back. Again.lol
  • TEKNOCODE
    4576 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tek pays the same price for bill gates internet as I do for 70 down and 10 up. Jelly..
    Lmao. I had gates internet until Sony said "hold my beer."
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Howdy, fellers.

Just got back from Guinness Book of World Records to collect my world record for "Dumbest Reason For A Forum Ban Imaginable".

Sorry for the short absence.
    Reported.
  • crabman169
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @HardAimedKid @Loqtrall

Are you guys actually on or just signed it for game share purposes?

Enjoy your overnight stay in the barn?
  • HardAimedKid
    9061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid @Loqtrall

If my account is online that means she is playing on my Xbox
  • crabman169
    @ HardAimedKid @ Loqtrall

Fair nuff
  • V2Face
    1363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @HardAimedKid @Loqtrall

Is your wife the reason why you are pushing 4 KDR?
  • kaliyl777
    How in the heck do you use this periscope? Do you just zoom in on people, or hit the fire button when you spot um?
  • V2Face
    1363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    kaliyl777 wrote: »
    How in the heck do you use this periscope? Do you just zoom in on people, or hit the fire button when you spot um?

I think it's the fire button or the spot button I forget haven't ran the periscope in awhile when I run scout.
  • StarscreamUK
    3821 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    Spot them whilst viewing through periscope
  • crabman169

^

The red outline is visible to only your squad mates though

I think you can get more points for the spot assist some times then your squadmates gets for the actual kill
  • kaliyl777

^

The red outline is visible to only your squad mates though

I think you can get more points for the spot assist some times then your squadmates gets for the actual kill

Im just trying to finally unlock the lebel sniper which i havent bothered to do. Just for something to do i guess. Thanks Yall!
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid @Loqtrall

Is your wife the reason why you are pushing 4 KDR?

Busted!
  • TEKNOCODE
    4576 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I wish that I was at home playing BF1 instead of at the office................
  • x_Undaunted_x
    1760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    I wish that I was at home playing BF1 instead of at the office................

I am at home and wish I was playing BF1 instead of testing this boring AF software.
  • HardAimedKid
    @HardAimedKid @Loqtrall

V2Face wrote: »
    kaliyl777 wrote: »

I think it's the fire button or the spot button I forget haven't ran the periscope in awhile when I run scout.

Bahahahahahaha nah she plays on her account but has to be signed into mine. I'm the scrub who can't break a 4kd
  • Loqtrall
    7383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @HardAimedKid @Loqtrall

My brother plays on my xbone, and he just signs into his account without signing me out, so it appears as if I'm online.

I scarcely play nowadays (though more recently than before) but if you invite me and I happen to be online I'll definitely accept.

My brother told me I was getting invites earlier.