Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Call of action

lopezkevin71
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
What do they mean play 3 full operations

Comments

• TamKingski
    1121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It means exactly what it says,play 3 full operations. You join an operations match play 3 full(start to finish) operations matches.
  • lopezkevin71
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does it matter what side?
  • dcs500
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does it matter what side?

Yeah, the winning side.
  • fvliert
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i really hope the add the mission tracker for this summer mission ( like they did with Westie's battlepack )
  • VampirGenesis28
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    where can i see my progress on the mission? how can i identify if i had finished the quest?
  • WinkerCZ
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    how can i identify if i had finished the quest?

You can't... Keep your fingers crossed and you will see if you will receive a dog tag :/
  • TamKingski
    1121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    where can i see my progress on the mission? how can i identify if i had finished the quest?

Win 3 full games on operation!
    While i agree that an ingame tracker would be handy,it surely cant be hard to remember if you got 3 wins.