Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Cei Riggotti

xx_Dante2k_xx
128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Is the Riggotti the Best semi auto in the game ? Definitely my fave gun so far, I am at a fairly low level though.

Comments

• mihai2011rom
    715 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol no.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    959 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No, that could be Mondragon or RSC.
  • robmcewen
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Is the Riggotti the Best semi auto in the game ? Definitely my fave gun so far, I am at a fairly low level though.

It is a bit of a beast of a gun one of my top guns, only down side is the long reload time. Someone did say they did make a prototype one with a Drum mag which would be awesome if they add that.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wow, there are others better. Thought this thing was a wrecking machine lol.
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    874 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    1906 is the best
  • MarxistDictator
    2717 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Cei is a great gun still. One of the best SLRs for close range.
  • obisearch
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1906 and mondragon.
    Sweeper is my go to for close quarters battle medic
  • crabman169
    9678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Depends on your medic playstyle

Mine disagrees with the cel Rigotti and selb 1916 but works great with the others

Find which one works for you best
  • SaintBrandon88
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I use the 8.25 extended myself. Such a beast in close quarters.
  • kaliyl777
    1808 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I use it on full auto for close combat. Def one of my favorites, but not the best.
  • ChaosIsMyMaster
    242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cei is not the best but since few weeks i use sometimes trench version and must say its very good and fun to play. For now 1906 and Cei Trench are my favorite SLR's
  • APBT
    660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Personally I think the best overall medic rifle is Selb1916 optical.

Its a monster if you get down its rhythm.
  • MarxistDictator
    2717 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The 1916 is the worst, only redeemed if your accuracy is like 25% with the other SLRs. It pays through the nose in follow up speed, recoil, max fire rate and CQB for 26 rounds. Reloading isn't even much of a problem for medic since he can heal himself.
  • APBT
    660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The 1916 is the worst, only redeemed if your accuracy is like 25% with the other SLRs. It pays through the nose in follow up speed, recoil, max fire rate and CQB for 26 rounds. Reloading isn't even much of a problem for medic since he can heal himself.

Not at all. I'm getting a little over 37% accuracy with the 1916 and can go on rampages with it before reloading.

26 bullets with almost 40% accuracy, to me is winning, no matter what it's time to kill is on paper.

• BrianLocal1
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I didn't realize medic had fully auto weapons til yesterday and I think it's awesome.
  • ChaosIsMyMaster
    242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I didn't realize medic had fully auto weapons til yesterday and I think it's awesome.

Soon will be another one Fedorov Avtomat :)
  • StarvingMillions
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    RSC is king.
  • BrianLocal1
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Soon will be another one Fedorov Avtomat :)

OOh, can't wait to try it.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    I love the look of the Mondragon.
  • DaMutha1
    635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    RSC optical is bae