Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Cei Riggotti

xx_Dante2k_xx
16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Is the Riggotti the Best semi auto in the game ? Definitely my fave gun so far, I am at a fairly low level though.

Comments

• mihai2011rom
    481 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lol no.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    540 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No, that could be Mondragon or RSC.
  • robmcewen
    1011 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is the Riggotti the Best semi auto in the game ? Definitely my fave gun so far, I am at a fairly low level though.

It is a bit of a beast of a gun one of my top guns, only down side is the long reload time. Someone did say they did make a prototype one with a Drum mag which would be awesome if they add that.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wow, there are others better. Thought this thing was a wrecking machine lol.
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    836 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1906 is the best
  • MarxistDictator
    2215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The Cei is a great gun still. One of the best SLRs for close range.
  • obisearch
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1906 and mondragon.
    Sweeper is my go to for close quarters battle medic
  • crabman169
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Depends on your medic playstyle

Mine disagrees with the cel Rigotti and selb 1916 but works great with the others

Find which one works for you best
  • SaintBrandon88
    1225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I use the 8.25 extended myself. Such a beast in close quarters.
  • kaliyl777
    1674 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I use it on full auto for close combat. Def one of my favorites, but not the best.
  • ChaosIsMyMaster
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cei is not the best but since few weeks i use sometimes trench version and must say its very good and fun to play. For now 1906 and Cei Trench are my favorite SLR's
  • APBT
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Personally I think the best overall medic rifle is Selb1916 optical.

Its a monster if you get down its rhythm.
  • MarxistDictator
    2215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The 1916 is the worst, only redeemed if your accuracy is like 25% with the other SLRs. It pays through the nose in follow up speed, recoil, max fire rate and CQB for 26 rounds. Reloading isn't even much of a problem for medic since he can heal himself.
  • APBT
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The 1916 is the worst, only redeemed if your accuracy is like 25% with the other SLRs. It pays through the nose in follow up speed, recoil, max fire rate and CQB for 26 rounds. Reloading isn't even much of a problem for medic since he can heal himself.

Not at all. I'm getting a little over 37% accuracy with the 1916 and can go on rampages with it before reloading.

26 bullets with almost 40% accuracy, to me is winning, no matter what it's time to kill is on paper.

• BrianLocal1
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I didn't realize medic had fully auto weapons til yesterday and I think it's awesome.
  • ChaosIsMyMaster
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I didn't realize medic had fully auto weapons til yesterday and I think it's awesome.

Soon will be another one Fedorov Avtomat :)
  • StarvingMillions
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RSC is king.
  • BrianLocal1
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Soon will be another one Fedorov Avtomat :)

OOh, can't wait to try it.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    I love the look of the Mondragon.
  • DaMutha1
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RSC optical is bae