In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Comments

• mattd3162014
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    JediScum81 wrote: »
    smart2705 wrote: »
    What's up with all the Hellriegel tryhards on the server?
    I am usually not one to complain about weapons but if everyone runs the same setup it just takes out the fun a little bit.
    I wish the devs would actually play these events so they could see first hand how unballanced the game is.

So many Hellreigels this week... Only so many you can take out before another gets you.

maybe there are trying to unlock the defensive varient.I have noticed that too tons of people using them lol
  • JediScum81
    1424 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    JediScum81 wrote: »
    smart2705 wrote: »
    What's up with all the Hellriegel tryhards on the server?
    I am usually not one to complain about weapons but if everyone runs the same setup it just takes out the fun a little bit.
    I wish the devs would actually play these events so they could see first hand how unballanced the game is.

So many Hellreigels this week... Only so many you can take out before another gets you.

maybe there are trying to unlock the defensive varient.I have noticed that too tons of people using them lol

Maybe sir :smile: But it does get a bit repetitive also. I have just over 100 kills with it and most of those have come about from picking up other players kits lol
  • HardCor3Gam3r88
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    it's a good gun aim better be on point tho cause it does have some recoil lol :)
  • Cryphisss
    3091 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    See you tonight y'all!
  • Nemecta90
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 14
    What is new assignment for today's event?
  • 20twin-twiin
    39 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nemecta90 wrote: »
    What is new weekly assignment for today's event?

Run over VIP and bayonet charge VIP
  • Knucklehead23jp
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Who's VIP tonight?
  • firechickenfan
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What server number
  • LOLGotYerTags
    6003 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    Nemecta90 wrote: »
    What is new weekly assignment for today's event?

Run over VIP and bayonet charge VIP

Bayonet charges aren't counted I'm afraid.

it is usually one of a few challenges :

Melee a vip ( bayonet charges are not counted )
    Run over a VIP
    Syringe Kill a VIP
    Kill a vip with X weapon X times.

Usually we'll tweet out what the challenge is, Or make a post here in this thread, Or post it on the FridayNightBattlefield Official website :)
  • Cryphisss
    3091 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    @LOLGotYerTags The challenge on PS4 last Friday was actually to get a roadkill or a bayonet charge on a VIP target. Tweet:
  • Shad0w480
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hey Spider! I'm a Battlefield content creator on México and i would like to be part of the #FNB stuff, to invite community to play with some Youtubers from México, if you can send me a PM or if some one is an Admin of FNB pls send me a PM too, Thanks in advance! :smile:
  • smart2705
    1723 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What's tonights challenge?
  • Knucklehead23jp
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Agree what's our mission?
  • L4Dtrooper
    124 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 25
    Hi All BF1 Members.

Do some one like to do the new easter egg puzel with me?

I have a hard time with it and i like to do it with some one, if you like brain breaking **** and you feel to help some one out?

Plz contackt me, and lets have some easter egg fun!
  • Red_Spider
    401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    Shad0w480 wrote: »
    Hey Spider! I'm a Battlefield content creator on México and i would like to be part of the #FNB stuff, to invite community to play with some Youtubers from México, if you can send me a PM or if some one is an Admin of FNB pls send me a PM too, Thanks in advance! :smile:
    I would suggest jumping into the discord and checkout some of the info we have posted there :)
  • smart2705
    1723 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There's a new easter egg puzel?
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Trick is finding a server then getting the puzzle stuff done before your attacked by roaming snipers. Didn't get it this tyme but it's worth the hassle. See ya all Friday good luck with the Easter egg
  • L4Dtrooper
    124 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 25
    *removed*
  • LOLGotYerTags
    6003 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator