The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• poropeukaloinen
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry about that mature film i made for you.
    Did some EEH in Nivelle nights map and found nothing: https://vid.me/xaaX
    No aim assist and no animals were harmed.
    Can`t get those wine bottles out of my head..red wine.
  • RANGER_FROM_BAJA
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    iano1978 wrote: »
    LALynx72 wrote: »
    Anyone figure out how to trigger the artillery strikes yet on the new night map?

I suspect these are the Artillery from the Assault tank.

It's not anything like the tank's artillery, though. It looks more like stationary artillery bombarding the trenches
  • iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    iano1978 wrote: »
    LALynx72 wrote: »
    Anyone figure out how to trigger the artillery strikes yet on the new night map?

I suspect these are the Artillery from the Assault tank.

It's not anything like the tank's artillery, though. It looks more like stationary artillery bombarding the trenches

I've never seen it, could it be the Siege gun or something like that?
  • DANNYonPC
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Whats that bg music lol @poropeukaloinen
  • Sgt-Sev3n
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    1) I found an additional blue book at D in Nivelle Nights. If you are at the D altar book, head towards C and before you leave the D ruins there is a blue book on a bench/box to your right down by the fire. this makes me think it's just cosmetic?

2) There are specific ice craters around the map. So far I found 4 total (2 near D graveyard), 1 near trench raider, and 1 on C objective hill heading toward F objective. The ice can be "cracked" but not removed or further blown up/deepened like other craters, water spots, etc.

3) Note about the statue, the figure can be shot off while keeping the integrity of the base. Not sure if this is important but thought to mention. (the base is the shape of the dog tag behind the skull and CM knocker)

4) The observation balloons above the white line bunkers can be blown up but the other balloons cannot be. (maybe just part of the level destruction and nothing important...)

5) There is a red roof well by trench raider and flametrooper
  • poropeukaloinen
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DANNYonPC wrote: »
    Whats that bg music lol @poropeukaloinen
    Some movie soundtrack and youtube stuff.
    I did not find my moody blue whales & chanting monks wellbeing relaxation CD anywhere.
    Sgt-Sev3n wrote: »
    2) There are specific ice craters around the map. So far I found 4 total (2 near D graveyard), 1 near trench raider, and 1 on C objective hill heading toward F objective. The ice can be "cracked" but not removed or further blown up/deepened like other craters, water spots, etc.
    I was digging those ice craters too. Cold stuff.
    Maybe there is a hidden message in those very romantic night sky stars?
    In this educational video there is a picture of that beautiful Nivelle night sky:
    https://vid.me/ayZ9
  • DANNYonPC
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    OH BOYY, BIG NEWS

Mastermann EE starts again, on soiison + BF theme on Tahure

AND NEW STUFF TO DECODE!!

Dancefloor time :p
    Post edited by DANNYonPC on
  • disposalist
    8944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Awesome! Will get on it...
  • DANNYonPC
    "INSIDE THE CHATEAU WHEN ALL IS DARK THERE YOU GO AND YOU WILL FIND THE SPARKS"
  • poropeukaloinen
  • DANNYonPC
    this damn dancefloor
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So is this potentially the next step in the masterman Easter egg to do after getting the dog tag or is there another step?
  • PhantomDJ
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The easter egg has apparently been solved.

Check the link that poropeukaloinen provided, scroll down to near the bottom, and read how.

Bf1_Conflict_Dogtag.png

https://wiki.gamedetectives.net/index.php?title=Battlefield_1

• Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oh better start cracking. Thx for the links and vids guys!! Much appreciated :D Amazing stuff. Note: this 2nd phase sounds way too complicated :P
  • dbibby1988
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's nuts, all those players solving the puzzle and only one gets it. I hope it isn't like the light puzzle in BF4 Dragon Valley where it's different for each player.
  • FrayedSew
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I took a kick at the can on this one. Turning off the lights is no biggie, but turning them back on is very confusing to me.

It would seem that each light seems to have multiple outcomes to the button press. IE you can keep pressing the button on a lamp until the one you are on lights up. Every press is changing other lights, so writing down the changes seems pointless.

Maybe there is a way reset the button position on the lights, so I can predict the outcome of pushing the button on a particular light.

Hopefully someone can enlighten me to this step. (Pun intended)
  • disposalist
    8944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2017
    Finished it a few hours ago. Here's some footage to help get you started in Soissons - it was quickly recorded hope it's helpful. Look on the BFEE Wiki for more and further details.
  • GiovannY-398
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Does it work on empty servers?
  • DANNYonPC
    Yes
    Here's my guide for it
  • GiovannY-398
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2017
    I have been turning the lights randomly on and off for 30 mins but i can't get them to stay on simultaneously... I hope to discover a pattern or something.