Anybody have there Ping Double or Triple.

ProAssassin2003
3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I know better to play Battlefield on patch days but this is unplayable. My ping is usually around 70 to 80 and after update its 180 to 190. Its probably my Internet I was just seeing if anybody else had this happen.

Also anybody saying high pingers are at a advantage are delusional. With this ping hit markers are non existent and is unplayable.

Comments

• SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's happened before, but it was my Internet.
  • CSO7777
    2077 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Almost every time Dice releases a patch, the game runs badly for a day or two.

The patch is downloaded from origin, which shouldn't affect BF1-servers, but it has been like this before (earlier patches).

It should be normal within a couple of days.
  • BigF33t_13
    6839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm still in the 12-20 ms range.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mine is usually ~20ms, but lately I'll get INSANE spikes. Started off going to 200-400. Then 600-900, and now the highest I saw was 2999ms. I'll check my connection, but it'll be normal. I'll restart my network and it'll be just as bad when I start a new game.

I've stopped playing BF1 for the foreseeable future. I've been dissatisfied with the gameplay from day one, but now the game is just straight up unplayable. Nope.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My ping is around 80-100ms to European servers, but I'm getting spikes if up to 4000 ping, which is absolutely insane. I'm not getting anything near this on other online games. Funnily enough, this has only been happening on TDM servers, but on CQ servers running TSNP maps, my ping has been a constant 100ms, which isn't perfect, but it is very stable...
  • jmercury6120
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes, it's typically 9-20 but this evening it's been 26-40. Saw a lot of players with 150-300 on the West Coast servers too.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Well I loaded up Killing Floor 2 and had the same ping so it was my internet.

Rebooted everything and its somewhat back to normal. Its patch day so that is usually a bad day to play Battlefield anyway.
  • iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Its patch day so that is usually a bad day to play Battlefield anyway.

I tend to leave for a day or two until DICE fix what they break.

• TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They also fixed a bug with this patch. Your ping was higher than it was represented in your screen. Confirmed whilst playing with @HardAimedKid and @Ram1c
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mine is usually ~20ms, but lately I'll get INSANE spikes. Started off going to 200-400. Then 600-900, and now the highest I saw was 2999ms. I'll check my connection, but it'll be normal. I'll restart my network and it'll be just as bad when I start a new game.

I've stopped playing BF1 for the foreseeable future. I've been dissatisfied with the gameplay from day one, but now the game is just straight up unplayable. Nope.

This started for a me a patch or two ago. Seems better right now, and my ping was lower than normal too. So hopefully things are getting fixed.
  • themaddrummer_3
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I know better to play Battlefield on patch days but this is unplayable. My ping is usually around 70 to 80 and after update its 180 to 190. Its probably my Internet I was just seeing if anybody else had this happen.

Also anybody saying high pingers are at a advantage are delusional. With this ping hit markers are non existent and is unplayable.

Iv had this problem for almost 2 weeks now,150+ping in my own region and still not fixed
  • xXWTFXxTHATGUY
    1171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Ive had my ping hit 1800 before but after a min. it drops back down.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My ping on European servers is usually around 85, but earlier when trying to play I was over 170, I tried multiple servers before quitting(don't want to ruin the server for others), then a couple hours ago I tried again and my ping was back to 85.
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mine has been normal but I've seen a lot of people running way higher than usual
  • sam0705_2
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Normally my ping is between 0-20 and regularly sits at 0. I play in Oceanic that's my region but I've just started playing today and my ping is 130. I have reset my router and started bf1 again but it's still showing 130 ping with high latency symbol. My internet seems all normal when I checked it and it's the max speed from my provider. 100/40mbps. I can't understand why today it's changed from usually being the lowest ping player in the server to now being 130 and one of the highest. I can't play it like this, it doesn't feel right. Any ideas?
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

After saying this, can you see how terrible it is to not be able to find DLC nor Operations server in yout region? South America has basically not bought premium, at least not enough to make its servers alive.

If that's not a sign that the game is dying, well, for us at least, that seems to be the case.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Me and a buddy just finished a few rounds of Frontlines and we both noticed again that our connection has lowered into the 30ms range to the 40's. Before the patch in was always somewhere between 60 and 75ms.
  • Heretic84
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    before the patch 13ms after patch 124ms no issues with any other online games i play.
  • sam0705_2
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is really frustrating going from 0-20ms before patch and now 120-130ms. It's seriously unplayable now in my experience and nearly have 1000 hours of game time but unless my ping goes back to normal I can't play it because it's feels so broken. Major disappointment right now with such a quality new map to enjoy. If anyone knows how to fix this issue please let me know?
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sam0705_2 wrote: »
    Normally my ping is between 0-20 and regularly sits at 0. I play in Oceanic that's my region but I've just started playing today and my ping is 130. I have reset my router and started bf1 again but it's still showing 130 ping with high latency symbol. My internet seems all normal when I checked it and it's the max speed from my provider. 100/40mbps. I can't understand why today it's changed from usually being the lowest ping player in the server to now being 130 and one of the highest. I can't play it like this, it doesn't feel right. Any ideas?

Yep ...same here, I'm from the same region...usually ping is at about 20-30...today 140-160.. **scratches forehead**