Weekly Debrief

Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• SixShooter_J
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, I'm looking for some players to help me out. Basically, I need help finding one of the Final Stand tags, then a group to take me down the elevator for the bow and 4th Phantom assignment. I know this post is mostly meant for requesting elevator rides, but I saw another topic asking for tag help have its OP redirected here. Been looking for a server, but all the Final Srand servers I'm seeing are absolutely barren, and apparently you need 4 on the server for the tags to even spawn. Can anyone help me out? My GT is SixShooter J.
  • aizquierdog01
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What platform are you playing on?
  • SixShooter_J
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sorry, Xbox one.
  • aizquierdog01
    Oh, sorry I´m on 360
  • defdog07
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm interested!
  • FF_smart27
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Hey can anyone help me with this Morse code for the DICE la camo.

Try the bf1 easter egg thread. I'm sure someone will help.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/89607/easter-egg-dogtag-morse-code-help-thread/p50
  • lownoob1337
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, I need 2 more people for the phantom assignment. We have the Hammerhead dog tag and the Hangar 21 dog tag. We need the Whiteout and Giants of Kareila dog tags for the Phantom room. Plz help! Origin ID: lownoob1337
  • DaviKoNui
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, I need 2 more people for the phantom assignment. We have the Hammerhead dog tag and the Hangar 21 dog tag. We need the Whiteout and Giants of Kareila dog tags for the Phantom room. Plz help! Origin ID: lownoob1337

Added, @DaviKoNui
  • aizquierdog01
    I have all dog tags so if you are still trying count on me (if on xbox 360) nick: Asiergasteiz12
    Origin: aizquierdog01
  • JohnieCide
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2017
    DaviKoNui wrote: »

Added, @DaviKoNui

I have all 4 of the dogtags. Need help with elevator. Sent friend request
  • RobertRohm
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2017
    *removed due to abusive post*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13078 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @RobertRohm
    Cut out the abusive posts.

• RobertRohm
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2017
    *abusive posts will not be tolerated*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13078 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Since you are unable to contain yourself, I am now issuing a 1 week suspension for the continued abuse.

• BadBoyCool14
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm looking for 3 other players to ride the elevator with. I have the Hammerhead tag, and I have completed all the assignments.
    I play on the ps3 and ps4, but I would prefer to do this on the ps4.
    Send a friend request and note to: flamtapgt
  • Xander_Palma
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm looking for 3 other players to ride the elevator with. I have the Hammerhead tag, and I have completed all the assignments.

I am willing to help. I just created a Phantom Operative PSN community. We can help you if you like.
  • BadBoyCool14
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I am willing to help. I just created a Phantom Operative PSN community. We can help you if you like.

That would be great! Let me see if I can find it
  • ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I will help if you need it ;)
  • lownoob1337
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyone wanna help me on PC?
  • Letmechngeusrnme
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2017
    I have all 4 tags, plus the master tag that counts as 2 riders. PS3 @rnrkid