Weekly Debrief

Voices dog tag help

FunkyReggae420
42 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Hi, I would be very great full if someone could help me out with getting the voices tag, I struggle greatly with the grid and the combinations, it would be much appreciated if someone could help me, as I also am disabled

psn - Originous

Thanks Community

Comments

• FunkyReggae420
    I'm in the UK time zone
  • MidnightMonolith
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm on the US East coast...lmk what times you are usually on and how you need help. I still need to pick it up myself, but I've had to restart it SEVERAL times (for reasons I will not go into) and am pretty comfortable on what needs to be done and how to set it up.

EDIT: I just picked this up. Took me about an hour to complete, so lmk what you need.
    Post edited by MidnightMonolith on
  • chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    365 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What is this dog tag
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What is this dog tag

It's the latest 2 dog tag's in the phantom assignments....
  • MidnightMonolith
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Check this link from JackFrags...he did a really great walk through of the first tag as well.

• ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Completed it a few hours ago, took some time but it's not that hard. Let me know if you need some help.
  • FunkyReggae420
    It managed to get it, thanks for offering to help, hope you have a good day
  • FunkyReggae420
    I'm on the US East coast...lmk what times you are usually on and how you need help. I still need to pick it up myself, but I've had to restart it SEVERAL times (for reasons I will not go into) and am pretty comfortable on what needs to be done and how to set it up.

EDIT: I just picked this up. Took me about an hour to complete, so lmk what you need.

I'm from the UK, I managed to get someone to help me out, I hope you have a good day bud