Weekly BF

Whats your age limit on gaming ? Im 38

Comments

• FlakfireGaming
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Only thing I can say is you're too old to game when you're dead.
  • TheStrategist242
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Yes reflexes slow with age I'm afraid. But the amazing thing about battlefield Is team work Trump's all even the lowest skilled player can find a use to be effective. I almost prefer to play with someone willing to throw away there life to try and rev you or repair your tank. Or willing to be that first guy to lead the charge past the hallway to certain death for operation locker. Won't show up in your stats but you will be remembered by me !
  • DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't get into politics. But the way you play is exactly how I play. Not afraid to respawn !
    Yes reflexes slow with age I'm afraid. But the amazing thing about battlefield Is team work Trump's all even the lowest skilled player can find a use to be effective. I almost prefer to play with someone willing to throw away there life to try and rev you or repair your tank. Or willing to be that first guy to lead the charge past the hallway to certain death for operation locker. Won't show up in your stats but you will be remembered by me !

• SyfruitCamelia
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm 24 with a career and married with kids. I play very often

I still **** on kids younger than me, this generation is just mind numblingly stupid
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DonutSarge wrote: »
    I don't get into politics. But the way you play is exactly how I play. Not afraid to respawn !

One can "trump" something else, it's not only a reference to the orange man running for office. It's also just a word. :)
  • rosleruk
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    no limit.............im 49............................
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

One can "trump" something else, it's not only a reference to the orange man running for office. It's also just a word. :)

Trump wants to make Battlefield great again and will be on the front lines capping objectives. Hillary will be hiding on a hill somewhere with a sniper rifle or mortars.
  • xxSTAINSxx
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Trump wants to make Battlefield great again and will be on the front lines capping objectives. Hillary will be hiding on a hill somewhere with a sniper rifle or mortars.

hahaha...funny stuff.forums are always good for a laugh.
  • Visegrip117
    1346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No limit man.
    33 here and I play regularly. My wife is fine with it, and my kids enjoy playing games with dad.
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No limit man.
    33 here and I play regularly. My wife is fine with it, and my kids enjoy playing games with dad.

Pretty awesome, my dad never did game with me or my brother, but my uncle did, and he was forever the coolest because of this. Gaming across generations is a unique experience. One everyone should expose themselves to. :)
  • shermansghost
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    44 with an above average KD. I didn't start playing until I was married and needed something competitive to do at night after my wife and kid went to bed.
  • simonwynne
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    The age is not important anymore because kids are playing gta 5 all battlefield all cod and they don t get caught from it but i wish is strict getting a game keep kids away from swear words and fighting
  • Turban_Legend80
    4668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'm 35 and this thread has made me feel young again
  • xROLLIN_STON3x
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    Hitting 30 in a couple of months, If your having fun who cares what age you are! Also shooting is only a small part of the game, so much other stuff comes into play like positioning, map knowledge, situational awareness etc and there is also the vehicles :smiley:

• BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Till I die.Even on my death bed ill still be playing
  • Eiluaq
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm 34, QuakeWorld Team Fortress for me hooked with online gaming ;) that was the best!

Most of the gamers I know (in real life) are in 30's, 40's and some 50's.. I was playing BF4 with a bloke a bit ago who was 79 ;)
  • meowpewpewmeow
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    legally there wasn't limits. and what is more interesting - stome studios - start/trying make titles, aiming Specifically for Elders, just like some Japanese studios - trying make "games for pets" :=)
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to see more communities /platoons aimed more towards older players that just want to play the game and not have to worry about K/D and not have to fit into a certain criteria.
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited July 2016
    I'd like to see more communities /platoons aimed more towards older players that just want to play the game and not have to worry about K/D and not have to fit into a certain criteria.

Along those lines, I'd like to see more communities where gamers acted their age. I see too many gamers act half their age (e.g. 30 somethings acting like 15 year old children; 20 somethings acting like 10 year olds, etc.).
  • Turban_Legend80
    4668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Lordmang4 wrote: »

Along those lines, I'd like to see more communities where gamers acted their age. I see too many gamers act half their age (e.g. 30 somethings acting like 15 year old children; 20 somethings acting like 10 year olds, etc.).

And 45 year olds with Disney gravs.