Destroy 2 planes with the Madsen MG trench

Comments

• Forkbeard84
    1844 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is sure a lot of whining going on here. I think its fun to try a new challenge. I might learn something. Take out a plane with a machine gun? Never really tried that before. Interesting.

What should they do? Give us the new guns with no effort on our part? That would not feel very rewarding.
  • NuthinButSteel
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    This assignment for the Parabellum Low Weight has to be a joke right? Right?

Also what's with having to get kills against a specific class. K Bullets aren't even meant to be used against infantry!

Some of these assignments have nothing to do with the actual gun your even trying to unlock...Such as with the Nagant Revolver were you have to get 20 kills with the P08. Wouldn't it make more sense to get 20 kills with the NO.3 Revolver instead since that is also a universal sidearm like the Nagant Revolver will be?
  • GiovannY-398
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2017
    Really? destroy a plane with the Madsen Trench?

I guess that I'm just going to let a friend land his plane two times so that i can destroy it.
    Post edited by GiovannY-398 on
  • Austacker
    444 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is sure a lot of whining going on here. - Take out a plane with a machine gun? Never really tried that before. Interesting.

Words of wisdom from someone who's never even tried it. /facepalm
    What should they do? Give us the new guns with no effort on our part? That would not feel very rewarding.

No one is saying anything against an unlock challenge at all here.

Just give us one that makes god damned sense and is realistic?

Like you said yourself, you've never even tried to take out a plane with a machine gun.

So how on earth do you feel entitled to even comment here, yet alone lambast others for 'whining' about it?
  • ThePunisher_be
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There is also too much focus on killing instead of teamplay.

• A7XOGG
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Literally everyone is complaining about everything. I bet y'all would complain about someone cooking you a perfect ribeye steak. Oh no it's too tasty I don't like it. I'm glad there's at least a couple ppl who like the challenges. But I know I'll be unlocking certain weapons asap and getting ppl mad when they get killed by a weapon that requires a pretty easy assignment
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lots of these challenges makes almost no sense and will force people to do dumb things instead of playing normally. But it's definitely going to be fun seeing scouts with 1903 experimental hunting enemy medics.
  • obisearch
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ill just be living in Monte grappa then with my AA repair kit, as soon as I disable plane, boom Madsen shot
  • ProAssassin2003
    3862 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Get good scrubs this will be easy.

All you have to do is spawn in a Attack plane as gunner, hope a plane is behind you, shoot it till disabled, jump out, hope the plane is close, shoot plane while parachuting and destroy it.

Easy. B)
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Get good scrubs this will be easy.

All you have to do is spawn in a Attack plane as gunner, hope a plane is behind you, shoot it till disabled, jump out, hope the plane is close, shoot plane while parachuting and destroy it.

Easy. B)

How can do you that when you aren't allowed to bail from an aeroplane?
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    These challenges remind me of the Deagle unlock challenge in BF4. I can almost guarantee that people are going to waste their time on this in a match when their team is losing by 500 tickets. These challenges certainly don't help the PTFO sentiment that DICE is trying to stress nowadays.

Challenges should be, well, challenging, but not absurdly unreasonable. The Madsen is not a suitable LMG for this task, as you'd need something with a large ammunition capacity. I have tried to shoot down aircraft with the Madsen and the BAR, and it is next to impossible. The only legitimate way I could finish this is to stay near a friendly SAA gunner and steal his kills. I'm sure that'll go down well with them...
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Dammn. What an complainers already. When the requirments are to easy people complain and when they are to hard people complain...
    I think these requirments are perfect. I rather put much effort to gain a new weapon... with requirments like this, than kill 300 people with some weapons and unlock a new one.
    I have unlocked all the weapons so far!

Cant wait!!!! Hyped!!!!
  • Zooboid
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looking like I'll be sticking at unlocking the Fedorovs and maybe both Maxim SMGs and the DB Shotgun. The support and scout weapons I might not even bother trying to unlock. Still haven't finished unlocking the Hellriegel Defective yet because of the AT mine requirement.
  • ChaosIsMyMaster
    258 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Motafied wrote: »
    Dammn. What an complainers already. When the requirments are to easy people complain and when they are to hard people complain...
    I think these requirments are perfect. I rather put much effort to gain a new weapon... with requirments like this, than kill 300 people with some weapons and unlock a new one.
    I have unlocked all the weapons so far!

Cant wait!!!! Hyped!!!!

It would be ok if you had to use MG15 Suppresive since its best LMG to deal with planes. Even then you have bigger chances to kill pilot than destroy plane. Proably most players will do that assigment by boosting in some point or will be usless for the team.
  • Sword-of-Cyric
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    All easy enough except the plane killing. Some are kind of stupid, but not difficult. Let's hope they change the plane killing