Destroy 2 planes with the Madsen MG trench

Comments

• Zz_Nabu_zZ
    379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Austacker wrote: »

Who on earth thought this was a realistic

Actually, MG were uses against plane:
    https://www.canadiansoldiers.com/weapons/lightweapons/lightmachineguns/lewisgun.htm

I like this assignment , if it can make people realize they can damage planes with their weapon, good idea, because it's looks like nobody knows.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Motafied wrote: »
    Dammn. What an complainers already. When the requirments are to easy people complain and when they are to hard people complain...
    I think these requirments are perfect. I rather put much effort to gain a new weapon... with requirments like this, than kill 300 people with some weapons and unlock a new one.
    I have unlocked all the weapons so far!

Cant wait!!!! Hyped!!!!

But this requirments aren't easy or hard. They are annoying and will definitely lead to a big waste of time.
  • Lykosia
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zz_Nabu_zZ wrote: »
    Austacker wrote: »

Who on earth thought this was a realistic

Actually, MG were uses against plane:
    https://www.canadiansoldiers.com/weapons/lightweapons/lightmachineguns/lewisgun.htm

I like this assignment , if it can make people realize they can damage planes with their weapon, good idea, because it's looks like nobody knows.

I agree. I hate it when I'm the only in the team trying to shoot down those "OP planes."
  • BrianLocal1
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think assignments are fun, but there will likely be some I put off forever.
  • Darkwulf32
    136 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This game has a serious progression lack. Despite some of these tasks being tedious enough, they are at least something to do. That being said the plane one is still quite ridiculous.

Also what are the requirements for the silenced c96, the Italian machine gun, and the obrez?
  • SliceNaToooR
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    The Assignments don't make sens.

I mean, some are super easy (40 kills wirh rigotti trench - 40 squad heals), (3 SMLE headshot, 20 Mars kills) and then you have that crap (Destroy 2 planes with the Madsen trench .....)

LOL WUT!

That said, I'm all for a challenge.. For instance the level 10 weapons variant are a nice challenge that actually takes time to do.

Here's another crazy idea, what if they increase the damage LMG do to planes?
    Wouldn't that help balance the game (More people playing Support, Make plane a bit more vulnerable to infantry!)

• ElliotLH
    8648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Most of these look OK and achievable but there are some exceptions. The tripwire bomb HE requirement for the M91 Marksman will take some time/luck, M1903EXP kills against medics for the Vetterli will be a pain and obviously the downing two planes is going to be horrific.

On the whole though I think that most of them should take a few rounds to unlock in theory. Bit of a grind though, but that is to be expected I suppose.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well i won't be bothering with the Parrabelum and a few others. I know it's always been the case but these "challenges" aren't fun!! To unlock all these weapons it should be class specific i.e. Spots, resupplies, heals and taking out armour with anything. Not kill 20 medics with the 1903 experimental!! Well these are going to be a ball ache to unlock!!!
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    Nice one @Austacker very funny LOL but it's not April fools day.

Destroy two planes with the Madsen MG trench LOL good one

I've been playing since the release of the game and have only destroyed 3 aircraft with small arms.

It is a joke right?

Post edited by HANSGRUBER30 on
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Unaware pilot with AA firing at him and 20 Madsen trenches. :D
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So basically they are giving a big FU to all TDM/Dom players? I take it the people who come up with these unlock challenges have never played BF1?
  • grrlpurple
    834 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    50 kills with the 12G automatic extended is a pig of a requirement too. Got a service star with all of the shotguns, the 12G wasn't so bad but the extended variant was a royal pain in the posterior.
  • Bravo-Winter
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    15 HE Tripwire kills.... and I thought the 20 anti-tank mine kills was bad....
  • TEKNOCODE
    11157 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Unaware pilot with AA firing at him and 20 Madsen trenches. :D
    Madsen trench OP! Nerf Madsen trench! Dice plz!

That being said, I despise assignments.
    Post edited by TEKNOCODE on
  • DingoKillr
    3734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can see all the buff threads popping up for the 12G Backbored and the 1903 Experimental.

I do find it funny how people are saying how bad MG are at destroying planes yet for months all I heard was use a MG if the AA is not available.
  • Me-Going-BaNANA
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I did take down planes with low health by chances, pretty rare chances I'd say.
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm just curious why there is an mp18 in there
  • DingoKillr
    3734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just curious why there is an mp18 in there

There is also a 1906 and SMLE. The pictures are place holders like the names.