Weekly BF

Fedorov Avtomat Fire rate

2»

Comments

• disposalist
    8677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2017
    I've been doing weapon comparisons and getting footage all day and am preparing a vid, but I have noticed that the weapon tables in the customisation screens are not correct, certainly not finalised and even a bit buggy.
  • SliceNaToooR
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been doing weapon comparisons and getting footage all day and am preparing a vid, but I have noticed that the weapon tables in the customisation screens are not correct, certainly not finalised and even a bit buggy.

Nice looking forward to it!
    Thanks for the good work, man! :smile:
  • disposalist
    8677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    slu1ce wrote: »
    Nice looking forward to it!
    Thanks for the good work, man! :smile:
    Here you go...

Making one of just reloads and clip blowing against a wall currently.
  • SliceNaToooR
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you kind sir!
  • MegaloDorian
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2017
    I believe the Fedorov Avtomat's rate of fire is 450 rounds per minute. Seeing as it's a four-shot kill at close range, anything less than that rate of fire would make it pretty pointless.

The Maxim SMG's rate of fire almost definitely seems to be somewhere from 400 to 450 rounds per minute. I'd guess 430 rounds per minute, just like the Sentry MG 08/15. It should also be a five-shot kill at close range. So, for those perhaps considering it to be another Hellriegel or even a "Hellriegel killer," nope. It's going to lose very frequently against practically every other weapon in the Assault class at close ranges. It'll even lose against most Medic and Support weapons at most ranges also. Sure, having somebody pre-firing while rounding corners with the Maxim SMG will be annoying, but it'd be an annoyance at worst, me thinks.
  • disposalist
    edited July 2017
    Thank you kind sir!

Should be able to tell the fire rate from this vid.
    EDIT: Approximately, it blows through 25 rounds in 4 seconds = 375rpm.
    Post edited by disposalist on
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RPM of it seems fine to me but after using it for a while it seems that Trench variant has annoyingly big spread while hip-firing which doesn't make sense for Trench rifle. It also has strong recoil so it doesn't look like it could be effectively used outside of close quarters fights.

Did you try the optical one? How did they compare?

The Fedorov looks like it's a CQC weapon to begin with.
    I just hope it's a true trench variant and not a Factory in disguise.

Im hoping for a factory variant, im a lousy hipfirer :D
  • disposalist
    RPM of it seems fine to me but after using it for a while it seems that Trench variant has annoyingly big spread while hip-firing which doesn't make sense for Trench rifle. It also has strong recoil so it doesn't look like it could be effectively used outside of close quarters fights.
    Did you try the optical one? How did they compare?

The Fedorov looks like it's a CQC weapon to begin with.
    I just hope it's a true trench variant and not a Factory in disguise.
    The Optical one was borked. The lens and ladder didn't line up and the bullets went to neither of them hehe.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Have you guys tried the optical variant of the Maxim SMG? It's sights are ... very oddly bugged.