I chose the most ridiculous thing to be the world's best at in BF1.

MJFAME
40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
This was never supposed to happen, at first, but, as with anything, there comes a point when you have come so far that you must take it all of the way to the finish line.

Stating that this had been a rollercoaster ride of a marathon would be an understatement. The eight-month journey is, now, complete and the end result has been, incredibly, gratifying.

Without further ado, I, proudly, present to you : The only gold-star Kolibri in the world of Battlefield 1 (10,000 kills).

7-27-2017_11-01-18_PM.png?psid=1

Comments

• stlboss
    208 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    sg2434 wrote: »
    stlboss wrote: »
    MJFAME wrote: »
    This was never supposed to happen, at first, but, as with anything, there comes a point when you have come so far that you must take it all of the way to the finish line.

Stating that this had been a rollercoaster ride of a marathon would be an understatement. The eight-month journey is, now, complete and the end result has been, incredibly, gratifying.

Without further ado, I, proudly, present to you : The only gold-star Kolibri in the world of Battlefield 1 (10,000 kills).

Congrats,you spent 9 months of your life playing a game.You probably only eat, sleep, ****, and game.

The jealousy is real.

I could care less but since he's looking for praise i was as nice as i wanna be.
  • Loqtrall
    12100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017

Congrats,you spent 9 months of your life playing a game.You probably only eat, sleep, ****, and game.

Actually just over 1 month, if we're getting technical. 33 days is his total play time, if we're talking about his use with the Kolibri, it's only 40-something hours.
  • maggotforl133
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Statues will be placed in your honor, and children will sing songs of your deeds. You are indeed a hero, and for that I salute you.
  • Vic_R0cks
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sg2434 wrote: »
    MJFAME wrote: »

The jealousy is real.

I could care less but since he's looking for praise i was as nice as i wanna be.

If you dont play alot of battlefield, why are you on a battlefield-forum then? Back to plebbit you go!
  • stlboss
    208 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

Actually just over 1 month, if we're getting technical. 33 days is his total play time, if we're talking about his use with the Kolibri, it's only 40-something hours.

You and quite a few others run to the stat tracker to investigate peoples claims i do not.It just seems like a big waste of time to me but who cares what i think.Opinions are like ****,everybodys got 1.
  • Loqtrall
    12100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You and quite a few others run to the stat tracker to investigate peoples claims i do not.It just seems like a big waste of time to me but who cares what i think.Opinions are like ****,everybodys got 1.

Just saying - you're over-blowing it and making a non-issue out as if it's supposedly problematic, he really hasn't played an overly crazy amount of time. For someone that doesn't care about opinions, you sure seem interested in responding to people who disagree with you.
  • stlboss

Just saying - you're over-blowing it and making a non-issue out as if it's supposedly problematic, he really hasn't played an overly crazy amount of time. For someone that doesn't care about opinions, you sure seem interested in responding to people who disagree with you.

Apparently youve never heard that sayin before,it must have went completely over your head.When you're smart enough to comprehend somebodys post only then should you reply.
  • A7XOGG
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That's awesome, good stuff
  • Loqtrall

Apparently youve never heard that sayin before,it must have went completely over your head.When you're smart enough to comprehend somebodys post only then should you reply.

Well I comprehended what you said - you were saying he's "wasting too much time on this game" by sarcastically saying he spent the last 9 months playing the game. But in reality you're overblowing it, dude's play time isn't an issue and you're bringing it up for no reason.

Either way - this is getting off-topic enough as it is. No need to go on and blow it even more out of proportion.
  • MegaloDorian
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Holy turdbuckets! Congrats, OP!

Now, on to 100 service stars with the gas mask!
  • stlboss
    Regardless its impressive how bout that.i got 7 kills and 96 deaths before i gave up using it.WTG OP!
  • Me-Going-BaNANA
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Very impressive! I stopped using Kolibri after I unlocked its codex.

DICE should make a community mission for you, something like "xx kills with Kolibri".

• x_Undaunted_x
    3765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nerf now plz!
  • crabman169
    12847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Temp1st I can't tag Sodium?
  • Brayve_Sir_Robin
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just finished the first star for it today; can't imagine doing 100! Congrats!
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2017
    Most ridiculous thing to get 10,000 kills with would definitely be the gas mask. I'm sorry, but your efforts were in vain.

But in all seriousness, I could definitely not do that. I have 99 more kills to get the first service star for the Kolibri, and after that I'm never touching it again.
    DICE should make a community mission for you, something like "xx kills with Kolibri".

Please, no. Don't give them any ideas. You might very well make one of the requirements to unlock one of the naval DLC guns involve a dumb amount of kills with the Kolibri.
  • SliceNaToooR
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow.
    LOL.
    Amazing.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Damn dude that's impressive. It had to be extremely painful lol.