Lag/rubber banding after last update

JUGGERNUT101
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Sure theres already a thread for this but how is it i cant find anything on a fix for these lag spikes? Why are they so intermittent. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled everything dlcs updates and all still keeps happening. Would love some feedback or mybe even a link to the active thread for this discussion

Comments

• JUGGERNUT101
    I changed my dns settings and its helped alot but theres still crazy spikes of lag.. guess i should just buy the xbox one and i wouldnt have these issues right lol
  • AZIROC86
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    As my other post, ive had some disconnect issues a few days ago. thankfully getting dropped has stopped but i will say in a 3-4 hour session, ill get some lag/rubberband once or twice. sucks when im flying. 1 moment im doing ok, next im hitting the A/C unit on a building.
  • JUGGERNUT101
    Yeah i just got it again yesterday.. very frustrating to see 8 out of 12 not moving while the other team is still moving.. it completely unbalances the game.. why no patch or update here? Is battlefield the only game effected by this.. anyone know?
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF4 last update was almost 2 years ago.
  • fbodynut
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol... updates..
  • JUGGERNUT101
    Xboxs update whatever it is it never did it before, do you play 360 and not have any issues with rubberbanding? As every game i join i come across someone complaining about the same thing, why no answers from any admins?
  • JUGGERNUT101
    Played for 3 hrs on bad co 2 with no issues ? What gives?
  • fbodynut
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    different games dude
  • JUGGERNUT101
    So howabout some real insite to the problem? Still wondering y no admins have commented yet as to a resolution
  • sp8306
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So howabout some real insite to the problem? Still wondering y no admins have commented yet as to a resolution

They don't care, they already have our money.
  • MindlessCorpse
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    they have what I spent (past tense) they won't get what I spend in the future
  • JUGGERNUT101
    still blown away by absolutely no admin commenting or any tech support or ref to any other post coming up with resolution. i posted for my xbox one and had replys from multiple admins. If you intend to ignore the 360 issues and concerns, why even have a section for the post?
  • rock1obsta
    3815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    still blown away by absolutely no admin commenting or any tech support or ref to any other post coming up with resolution. i posted for my xbox one and had replys from multiple admins. If you intend to ignore the 360 issues and concerns, why even have a section for the post?

They're done adding/doing anything to BF4 for all platforms. They stated this after the last update, how ever many years ago it was.