State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• JonJones2142_PS4
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I agree with map voting I just think every map needs to go into rotation before you can start over, vote between the two you want until the last 2 you pick one and the last one is your forced to play then rotation starts over and start voting again
  • GounterMcMLG
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think a thing that really is an issue is rush. I have like 30 hours on BF1 now and as far as I have experienced in Rush you either have no chane or just pown the whole enemy team.

Battles really arent close in rush most of the times and I think the upcoming (rush)maps should be more balanced.

Also I think that having more balanced teams is something to go for in general since I usually am topfragger (though im only level 16) and my team just doesnt do anything OR my teammates are ten times better and the enemy team has absolutely no chance. perhaps adding a system where the levels of the teams should be equal when all levels from all players in each team are added.

Also I am experience frame drops from time to time no matter what graphic settings I play on (I have a i5-6600K and a GTX1060 ) and I think this is caused by a bad quad-core-compatibility

Best regards, I have a very nice time playing
    Paul
  • USAF77
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is the only game Ive ever played that lets you unlock worse weapons as you accrue points. Not that I play anymore but its really weird that way.
  • Anya_Dove
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There has always been a fierce argument between gamers between COD vs BF. My friends and I believe DICE has created the BF1 maps sadly more like COD where both teams spend most of the time going head to head for the middle map which gets boring. We prefer the old school spread out maps where snipers can hide and they also encourage squad play. Not to interfere with marketing strategies as I'm sure you all know your business but 1 or 2 spread out maps would be great.
  • xIKillx
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Get rid of map vote. It's frustrating because now some maps are almost never played. This feature actually adds less diversity into the game and I've never liked it in any game.
  • SpartanTaco143
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    One request, more ways to get scraps! Its unbelievable how many legendary weapons I've sold for scrap these past two revisions just to end up with four puzzle pieces of the ONE puzzle available. 17 gold items sold from my play time over all the entire time I've had the game (since before launch). I bought 7 superior battlepacks since getting to 4 pieces and gotten nothing but squad xp boosts, which I personally find useless for casual players. Please fix the RNG and fix the battlepack system. I payed money for the DLC, I expect to be able to play the content. Perhaps adding scrap rewards to medals, ribbons, or even service stars. Make them readily available through some of the award systems already in place. This may also encourage players to seek out the medals and ribbons more often. I just feel the battlepacks aren't an open part of the game, even to premium users. More diversity of receipt would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • DogRoyal
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. Increase respawn time (maybe double). Make medics more viable - as counter to their inferior guns... and will make the game a tiny bit less fast pased as it is too much arcade and spamming all over the place now. I hear many people complaining about explosion spam and people running around in circles not caring as they will just respawn instantly with a new arsenal of grenades.
    2. reduce grenade capacity and life of gas grenades
    3. Attack plane is far to overpowered. Single good pilot can decide match outcome easily.
    4. Cut sniper ammo in half. Far too many snipers lying on a mountain top for entire maps is frustrating for many players trying to play the objective. Half ammo will still enable them to snipe but force them in combat from time to time.
  • SquarerFive
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Help new players practice

Add skirmish mode as seen in Battlefront, it will help players like me to get used to the weapons and the environment.
    The singleplayer mode is much different to the multiplayer environment (everything scripted).

I would like a Skirmish mode (Rush / TDM) in a multiplayer environment with local stats and unlocks.
  • LuCaos207
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Soldier/weapon customization!
    What about adding medals/badges ( that have been unlocked with missions) on the uniform of the soldier?
  • rp199214
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello I am really enjoying BF1 and its a groundbreaking game. I am a Premium member and play mostly in Africa region servers. I play base maps and not the They shall not pass maps as these have 0 players in them. I feel that I paid Premium but do not get the full experience BF1 has to offer. Whenever I favourite a Server It goes away when I want to play that same server again please fix that.
    I play Xbox one. I am looking forward to the Tsar expansion and would like to see some improvement on my issues as explained above.

Keep up the good work
  • soverland22
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    xIKillx wrote: »
    1. Remove auto rotate please. I hated that in cod and i hate it here. Slow down assist is ok.

2. I'd like to see improvement on the input lag when in a gunner seat in a plane or car.

3. I'm tired of stepping over a flare and bursting into flames.

I'll add more later when I'm not busy. But those are my personal top 3.

I love this game and thanks for your hard work!

Man i really am starting to hate that auto rotate its really dumb and it being put in this game is so cod like except you cant quick scope because scoped weapons have no auto rotate its really quite dumb every time a sniper with iron sights kill you its because he hit aim then shoot that easy no skill this is really the thing i hate the most about this game
  • Taiwanoknobani
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    希望這次的BF5狙擊槍零件別再亂分類
    別把下面五項 再做到狙擊槍零件裡面了
    比較希望本身狙擊槍就有的內建零配件就跟bf1槍自動會有槍架 不用從零件選單再去選

【LASER/LIGHT COMBO雷射/燈光組合】
    【STRAIGHT PULL直拉式槍機】
    【BIPOD腳架】
    【VARIABLE ZOOM [14X]變焦視鏡 [14X】
    【RANGE FINDER測距儀】
    這樣 狙擊兵種 才有可玩性
    Hope that the BF5 sniper rifle parts do not chaos classification
    Do not do the following five sniper parts inside the inside again
    More hope that their own sniper rifles have built-in spare parts just like bf1 gun will automatically have a gun rack from the parts menu and then go to the election

【LASER / LIGHT COMBO laser / light combination】
    【STRAIGHT PULL Straight Puller】
    【BIPOD Tripod】
    【VARIABLE ZOOM [14X] Zoom Mirror [14X]
    【RANGE FINDER range finder】
    This sniper arms have playability
    2018/BF5/
  • Taiwanoknobani
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    可以發布 亞洲 的戰爭史
    Can publish the history of war in Asia
    https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/第一次世界大战
    https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/第二次世界大战年表
  • Kubitus19
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just to mention the Game Mode in Windows 10 causes some serious Stuttering in the game, just get RID of it Win+G and deactivate it in settings.

There are graphical bugs in the MAP named The St. Quentin Scar, RED LINES on roof of some houses, I play with a GTX 1060 1080p ULTRA.

- Very important - SHUFFLE players after a MAP/Game between the team so there'll be less frustration especially when a team is too weak during a Game.
    - Very important - Auto Balance players during a GAME because this is really an issue, 32 vs 24 !!! Why not auto assign players when there's so much difference between the 2 teams ?
  • thithersand
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    - Free Premium for everyone or for Players who did a certain challenge. (i am premium).
    - Turn off matchmaking, let's see how that works.
    - Medics without a syringe don't show up as "nearby medic". Waiting for a medic that does not revive...
    - Give us the option to ask for a spotting flare.
    - If a pilot dominates the sky give the other team extra plains.
    - Remove "The deploy point you selected is no longer available", we understand that we cant spawn in.
    - In game chat on console.
  • HE1113
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would like to see the community test envorment on consoles please.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like to spam the spot button... but when I'm squad leader, then spotting goes out the window because when I try to spot an enemy tank or something, it will randomly change the flag I've selected as the current objective. My squad mates are probably wondering what I want them to do as I am switching the flag 3 times in less than a minute.

Or even when I'm not a squad leader and trying to spot someone, I might randomly cry out "I need ammo" but I really didn't intend to say that.
    (Yes, I understand I can move button functions around--not interested).

PS: Say "button functions" a few times until you start laughing. :hushed:
  • bartron67
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In addition to what others have posted so far, I'd like to see:

1. consistent spotting animation. Every now and then, my character points to the target I'm spotting. That causes me have to wait longer before I can fire my gun, since you can't fire during the animation. And that usually happens at the worst possible time.
    2. prevent grenade spam. Here are my suggestions: 2a) make grenades non-replenishable 2b) prevent soldiers from having both hand grenades as well as rifle grenades 2c) make rocket guns have zero impact (or very close to it) on soldiers, thus making it an anti-tank-only gun.
  • Whokilledmee
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    *removed - not related to the thread's topic*
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14498 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Whokilledmee
    Advertise your server in your own thread please.

Do not derail other threads as this will result in you being given some time away for some reflection.

Last warning.

This discussion has been closed.