Whhhhyyyyyy

Jettaguy21
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Well it was working fine 2 days ago. Now everytime i run the game it tells me i have to DL the hd content and crap again but i already have it all downloaded... ugh ive deleted and redownloaded this crap like 5 times and its still being stupid. Help plzz

Comments

• sp8306
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There is no help, they took our money and abandoned us.
  • Jettaguy21
    What you mean? It just randomly was working on a dif hard drive and went to put my hardrive with all my premium crap and now it back to everytime i go to start the game it says i don't have the hd package or the update 20. This is such bs.
  • wethepeople403
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is it on an external hd?
  • Jettaguy21
    Is it on an external hd?

Yeah im using the hdd's from my old gen 1. After i dl the stuff again too. It doesnt show any servers and if i join a favorite server it say incompatible. .
  • rock1obsta
    3813 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jettaguy21 wrote: »
    Is it on an external hd?

Yeah im using the hdd's from my old gen 1. After i dl the stuff again too. It doesnt show any servers and if i join a favorite server it say incompatible. .

Have you downloaded and reinstalled everything?
  • Jettaguy21

Have you downloaded and reinstalled everything? [/quote]

Yeah abunch of times. No deals so far. Such a bummer. I might try and get an actual SSD thats meant for the slim. Hopefully thats solves the problem. Or ill juat buy an xbox one finally. Lol