BF4 Xbox infinite load screen

MarcoBigrocks
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
i have had an infinite load screen each time i load up the dragon's teeth and final stand maps. If there is a solution to fix this please help immediately.

Comments

• SSDEATHSHEAD
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Had it too

Operation hammerhead....and pearl market.
    Un8nstalled the 2 dlc packs. And reinstalled them.
    Works now.
    Problem did not arise till i moved everything to 3xternal HD
  • Gilgamesh21187
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Did not work for me.
  • sp8306
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Didn't work for me either, tried it twice already. They are giving us the shaft.
  • wethepeople403
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Has anyone found a solution to this? I've owned this game since the beginning and never ran in to this until maybe less then a month. I also run in to i get into a server that has all the dlc's and it allows me to play a few matches then it either shuts down the game and goes back to the Xbox screen or i get the infinite black cursor screen
  • FlamFives
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also looking for help with this. Play every week with some buddies and a few of us started getting this issue within the last month or two. Final Stand and Dragon's Teeth are both broken for us. Just hangs with the blinking cursor...

help computer
  • Tigerlord9_kq38
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don't ask EA or Dice on their forums because they will just send you to forums that have to do with common connection issues or uninstall/reinstall or WiFi to hardwired or hardwired to WiFi or you'll call them up and end up talking to an Indian tech support who tells you to go to the forums like you already know and have went around in circles with them and their forums to no avail. It don't even seem like they will try to look into it. Indian tech support or auto support systems ftw.
  • AdziiDemon
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The **** are we supposed to do then? Let it rot? These guys need to do something about it. 4’s my favourite battlefield out of the other later ones that came out, and I ain’t got the time or patience having to deal with this unecessary technical glitch in their **** servers
  • PIPPER90_pau1r3
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i have had an infinite load screen each time i load up the dragon's teeth and final stand maps. If there is a solution to fix this please help immediately.

Did you had any luck with a solution
  • Tigerlord9_kq38
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    ***SOLUTION***I may have a fix for you ladies and gents! I also had this same issue with the unlimited loading screen for Final Stand and Dragons Teeth maps. Hit your Xbox button go to system>settings>network>network settings>advanced settings>alternate Mac address>clear then try to access the game. If that doesn't work which it didn't for me but for some it's supposed to be a fix try this one which did fix it: Hit the Xbox button for the guide>settings>system>console info>reset console>reset and keep my games and apps. Now it will restart your console and will go through a progress and once it gets to whatever percent it will take you through the options to set up your console again do all that. Now go to battlefield 4 and uninstall ALL the expansion packs etc then download all of them again once complete go back into your game and it should be fixed. If it is fixed PLEASE reply on here and add my gamertag Tigerlord90 on xbox and we can play together lol. If it works your welcome because EA won't fix it, worked for me tho.
  • flyingezekiel
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can't connect to servers, don't want to resort to this yet. DL all of them again ? Effff
  • Tigerlord9_kq38
    Yes, follow those steps I provided and it should work, I also had the same issue where it was loading those expansion maps with the dash floating on the upper right hand corner of a black screen and this fixed it.
  • Mclovin673
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018

the above solution worked for me and my buddies.
  • Mclovin673
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    **UPDATE** i have an external HD, which bf4 was installed there to begin with. after i read the solution from tigerlord i uninstalled & reinstalled the game in my xbox internal HD & followed his steps. by this time i unplugged my external HD, and my problem was fixed. then i remembered to plug my ext HD back in and the problem was back. I've tested it over and over & it does the same thing. if anyone knws a fix please let me knw. im glad the maps work now but its a pain in the butt to keep plugging my HD back in when i need. im afraid it might get damaged over time
  • Tigerlord9_kq38
    I apologize for the external HD problem..My solution may only work with an Xbox itself. You may need to uninstall or delete boring games or unnecessary files. Other than that I am glad my solution fixed the maps for you and everyone else.
  • xTheDudeAbidesx
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    my xbox one had the problem, replaced it with xbox one x and have the problem still. Ridiculous that this problem still persists.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13466 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    That's a necro , Only 4 months late @xTheDudeAbidesx

This discussion has been closed.