Weekly BF

UI Is broken! And I just want to get a few things out of my chest. The game is broken!

Arch3rAc3
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
C'mon, devs, since BF1 Beta has been launched - updating BF4 UI (for some reason which I cannot see yet - probably unnecessary) - I just cannot find servers as I used to do, the filters are just broken.
Sincerely, I really DON'T care for this new UI, for the "preparing your Battefield expericence" message in the start as if you guys cared for it, and all these news menus. The last version with the old UI was working perfectly and it's all I cared, there was simply no reason for you to change this at all!
And I been holding on to say this, with patience, hoping you guys would fix it, but since BF1 BETA this been broken and you seem to have done NOTHING about it, I don't care about BF1, people still play BF4 and it's broken!
Everytime I change filters it glitches, or I can't find players, or everytime I refresh the server browser screen it will show new servers it hadn't shown before and the last ones will just dissapear.
If I set the free slots to any I'll most likely not find anything but empty servers; if I change region to any I'll find empty servers; If I set the Sort by Players and refresh I'll have different servers showing up everytime I refresh; if I try joining a server that shows to me as 60/64 players on the very time I press the join button I'll be placed on a queue at the 5th place (if I'm lucky); and if I do manage to join a 64 players conquest match my connection will be horrible, with rubberbanding, stuterring and shaking when using an aircraft (although it became a normal situation for DICE servers, my connection is just perfect on any other game but Battlefield. It's just unplayable here. An example of what I been going through before rage quitting since I can't even make a turn on my jet without it freaking out: xboxclips.com/Arch3rAc3/4639ff25-fb58-4245-83f2-09be75605f99/embed
I don't really know what to say anymore. To stop my pain you guys could very well say you've given up of BF4 and I'll just not care anymore. The game is just getting worse and worse and nobody seems to be trying to fix it, I'm, as a fan, am dissapointed.

Comments

• Popa2caps
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I second this, Hate the new UI. Slow,Bulky, Just seems a step back.
    Would really like the old one on BF4 if i could have it. The UI in Battlefield game snow is like the crap from Battlefront.
  • VKNG1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I agree! The new UI is HORRIBLE and messes with my computer settings. Can't run dual screens.
  • wethepeople403
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is just because they are trying to bring the snap feature to bf allowing you to jump between bf games with no real game load time since it's all the same world. The problem is they probably their game and mode tests on the same computer they built the new UI on so just like old HTML the computer filled in the blanks. In the old days even building a Web page had to be checked on someone else's computer to see if it still ran properly. I'm guessing they rushed it and that's why it's complete ****
  • V0IVODE
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They still haven't fixed the glitches in the profile shell that loads your xbox file. they blame Microsoft, but the simple truth is the profile works great with all of the other games titles. You guys blew it with the update before Dragon valley for some of us and never fixed the issue. EA Help says get another profile from xbox, and start all over, Are you kidding me. I noticed all my support calls go to some guy named Larry in India. I guess you didn't pay attention to what happens to companies that go that route.
  • sp8306
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why make a ui to switch between games when you just abandon them and don't fix them. It's been over a month and i havn't been able to play dragons teeth or last stand maps. Might i add i have been a premium member since release. Guess we should be used to getting the shaft from ea and dice.
  • wethepeople403
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    V0IVODE wrote: »
    They still haven't fixed the glitches in the profile shell that loads your xbox file. they blame Microsoft, but the simple truth is the profile works great with all of the other games titles. You guys blew it with the update before Dragon valley for some of us and never fixed the issue. EA Help says get another profile from xbox, and start all over, Are you kidding me. I noticed all my support calls go to some guy named Larry in India. I guess you didn't pay attention to what happens to companies that go that route.

Hahahs i know that guy, i used to get him all the time and even called him out on it when he kept giving me the same non answer when i was having issues in the past. Told me he was very sorry, that's when it was something about no you are in a call center in India because you sound less Indian then the rest. Clearly i wasn't wanting another bs answer they were giving me so i wasn't polite about it
  • perryinjax
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    I will state my gripe here, because I also agree with the OP on his point.
    My gripe is WHY 64 players on Xb1 servers?
    That's just STUPID.
    It's like trying to do battle in a mosh pit.
    24 players was perfect on 360.
    STOP FIXING THINGS THAT AREN'T BROKE, fix the ones that ARE!
    Idiots!