PLEASE read this battlefield creaters!!!!!

Meshanx7
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
bf4 is my fav game, i have played it almost everyday. sadly u made bf1 and i was upset. all the other games going weird futuristicy and now u guys r running away from what we all want too. all th milsims i hv spoken to so far h8 the idea of bf1 or ww2. heres the things ive dug out of your most loyal players. .........1. gender{the girls h8 playing as **** men) and character customisation like shirts webbing hats camos so we can sim various units/armies........2. current or as close as possible time setting(90's cold war got mentioned alot)..............3. mp5's ak47's more basic but popular weapons we all know and like.........4. carbines swapped with pdw's so pdw is a universal weapon set..............if the next battlefield doesnt attempt to create what weve all yearned for for ages. i and many many others will inevitably end up on cod and battlefield will lose over 300 milsims that average 20 50 players each who are STILL stuck in bf4 cz youve not provided a relevant game for us to continue our units on to. PLEASE PLEASE MAKE OUR DREAM BATTLEFIELD A REALITY, i love battlefield and really dont want to end up on crappy cod

Comments

• RazorXXV
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    I get what you're saying but I think overall BF1 is a successful addition to the series. And what is more, I believe there are a fair number of players out there that would welcome a new WW2 game. Personally I think DICE should think about creating a remastered BF 1942/1943, and instead focus on creating a new Vietnam era game similar to the model and design they introduced with BF1. I've been campaigning over diverse media for such a game that I suggested they might call Battlefield NAM. But regardless of which direction they decide to go in with their next release in the series, the true Battlefield enthusiast I feel is not even remotely interested in a new COD title. Battlefield has a healthy number of loyal devotees, who, whenever they are disappointed with something game related, they will express their displeasure, as you have here, but then always return to the franchise eventually. Even if it means going back to playing a previous title, or waiting for the next installment in the series.
  • sp8306
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fix bf4!
  • PAAF_ALEMS_007
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    ami me gusta más BF4 que el nuevo BF1. (mi gusto) capáz que a otro al contrario.