State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• zenn_nme
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    I like to spam the spot button... but when I'm squad leader, then spotting goes out the window because when I try to spot an enemy tank or something, it will randomly change the flag I've selected as the current objective. My squad mates are probably wondering what I want them to do as I am switching the flag 3 times in less than a minute.

Or even when I'm not a squad leader and trying to spot someone, I might randomly cry out "I need ammo" but I really didn't intend to say that.
    (Yes, I understand I can move button functions around--not interested).

To counter this 'options > gameplay > advanced'. 'Context-based order giving > No'. Now you can only give orders by holding the Q button and select the flag you want.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I play on XBOX though... (no Q button)
  • zakdunloe
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Game is a waste of money its full of cheats
  • suprtroopr_p65p
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I may be the first person to say this, but the anti tank gun feels a little light for its own. Dont get me wrong, anti tank mines are great (if your lucky enough for someone to actually run them over), and anti tank grenades are ok all purpose weapons, but the anti tank gun? I mean, a bundle of grenades do more damage to tanks than an anti tank shell? It just feels very underwhealming when im trying to stop a heavy tanker on a 30-0 killstreak when the gun only does 17 damage. Yet I can throw 2 anti tank grenades and do 40 damage before Ive even loaded the second shell for my gun. For somthing with such a long reload and only three shells, its rather lackluster. Like a martini-henry doing 60 damage a shot kinda lackluster.
  • SeigneurTonnerre
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love this game. I get tired of playing the same maps over and over then having to switch between sections of the game to find maps I want to play. If DICE added Some servers that include original maps as well as premium maps would keep my friends and I playing this game forever.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Show whether or not someone is using aim assist in the kill card.
    Since auto rotation is obviously here to stay.
  • TheWaterBadger
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    An all map rotation with no voting so we get more variety!!!! Operation needs to be in server browser!! Matchmaking, Matchmaking, Matchmaking!!!!!!
  • jarmet100
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Make Hardcore Great Again!
    • Leave Nametags on so it stops the Teamkilling
    • Bring back the Kill Confirm text or the kill log
    • Give us a big map that works!

Pretty much the stuff BF4 Hardcore has will make BF1 hardcore better!
  • Timmyspot85
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    - Balancing of teams is a big one
    - Latency is a big issue, since latency was messed with in May, it is unplayable in anywhere but my own country (Australia) in the past I could play in any servers, Europe, South Africa, USA without lag or any issues, now I get slaughtered if I play in another regions servers and I can no longer play with my international friends
    - And keeping track of our medals, dogtags and achievements is terrible, I've been denied numerous ones which I have earnt but not been awarded
  • BACKYARDBULLY38
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Optimize Bandwidth option. I like to have the option to turn it on/off
  • JonJones2142_PS4
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    A) Visit the forums regularly. They're called the "Official Battlefield Forums," & yet Reddit is where the devs do most of the listening. Obviously @mischkag has gone above and beyond. The other devs need to follow his example.

2) Please stop listening to YouTubers. They're a small handful compared to the rest of us, & judging from what Ive seen here, would make the game worse. Majority rules.

3) Very basic things, like spawning on dead guys, getting caught up on small obstacles, aiming over cover and shooting into your cover, insane loading/quit times, etc.

D) Map voting. Good idea, horribly implemented. If I play on Amiens, that map shouldn't come up again for at least 3 matches.

5) I personally don't have issues with hit-reg, netcode, whatever it's called, but ALOT of people here do.
    Take care of the majority first, then move on to those farther from servers/with horrible internet options.
    There's no logical reason for anyone living close enough to a server and paying for good internet having to deal with problems introduced by someone on a different continent. You will NEVER please everyone, so go for the majority first. We're the ones you can't afford to lose. (I know it sounds bad but it's true. How much $ would EA lose if even half of America or EU just stopped buying your games? How bout if it was 75% instead of half?)
    Bye bye Battlefield, that's what would happen.

I'm sure I have repeated what other people have said.
    Just start listening. Give people what they want rather than what you want, or what you think people want.
    Coming to the "Official Battlefield Forums" on a regular basis might help give you some insight.

This guy said of stuff that people need to read, especially the devs and Reddit part
  • doughart94
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The fighter varient trench fighter needs another look. The nerf was to much every game i have played since the nerf the fighter is being used less and less in favour of the attack plane. I and many others feel the nerf was. needed but not to the extent its current state is, unless your flying 3 feet off the ground and get a direct hit you cant kill anyone. i have discussed it with other players and feel the fighter has gone from 100 to 0, the nerf was needed but not that hard. A better option would have been to make the racken darts spread smaller, remove splash damage but keep direct damage to infantry afterall racken darts were 12inch metal spikes so you should have more damage. DICE the nerf was too much.
  • sp8306
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fix bf4 dragons teeth and final stand. I am a premium member and get stuck in a black loading screen when loading maps from these dlcs only.
  • kniphtee
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    I play on XBOX though... (no Q button)

How often do you spam the spot at an enemy within a few yards and it simply will not spot the enemy? The other day it was an enemy light tank on Monte B point and i'm pounding the spot button for the guys not on mics in our squad - you know the assault guys that have anti-tank nades (not anti-human nades) and at rocket guns (again not for explosive sniping) for actually dealing with Mr. light tank - no success and they got wiped which is what my syringe was for I guess...however i'd like to think me actually getting the spot would have them glance at their mini-maps.
    Do you have an issue with random fall dmg, stuttering and freezing in the game, rotating field guns, hit reg (among other things - ps my ping is under 30 consistently)?
  • sirghislandi
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Make it so you can't spawn in tanks that are under 30-40% health
  • jkbUltimatum
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2017
    Prioritize costumization!
  • soverland22
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    doughart94 wrote: »
    The fighter varient trench fighter needs another look. The nerf was to much every game i have played since the nerf the fighter is being used less and less in favour of the attack plane. I and many others feel the nerf was. needed but not to the extent its current state is, unless your flying 3 feet off the ground and get a direct hit you cant kill anyone. i have discussed it with other players and feel the fighter has gone from 100 to 0, the nerf was needed but not that hard. A better option would have been to make the racken darts spread smaller, remove splash damage but keep direct damage to infantry afterall racken darts were 12inch metal spikes so you should have more damage. DICE the nerf was too much.

It was the attack plane that was op lol just no one used it until after the fighter nerf
  • franks2116
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe you could put a clear cache in origin so maybe the Battlefield 1 freezing and crashing issues get fixed
  • 15141514Sleem
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dice if I understand correctly tht cut down rifle that's coming to inthenameofthetsar expansion
    I hope to god you guys will implement that to underground trenches or the inside the mountains like cave fighting
    I watched a video from flakfire confirming that cut down rifles were used to fight under ground where soilders dug up to create underground trench lines, and mountain caves please implement this, I love the new weather changing systems for the Russian maps but I do ask you guys please put night maps for the Russian dlc.
This discussion has been closed.