BF1 CTE Progression

Simoakley06x
0 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Will those able to play the CTE still be able to progress ranks/class ranks etc on the CTE? Just want a confirmation on that please

Thanks!

Comments

• Kindley
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know how it worked on the bf4 CTE, but my assumption is that the accounts are separate because it's likely that all the weapons will already be unlocked for you so you can test them.
  • BenzenForReal
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CTE is close and independant environment. It's for testing potential new stuff and find bugs, community feedbacks. So, every XP you get in BF1CTE doesnt add to your BF1. CTE is a different client that you need to download. CTEBF4 worked that way.
  • schnuckmuck6
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2017
    I have a big problem to load the Cte Bf1 for weeks. I don't know what has happened. I had played till March and after the patch the game is not loading anymore. I have repared and deinstalled it already but it doesn't work. May be someone has the same problem?
    I have got help from EA but they could not helped me.
    Post edited by schnuckmuck6 on
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    Will those able to play the CTE still be able to progress ranks/class ranks etc on the CTE? Just want a confirmation on that please

Thanks!

Yes you rank up in the CTE, but your stats don't carry over to vanllia. All the guns(plus a couple developer exclusives) are unlocked.
  • schnuckmuck6
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sorry, I don't know what you mean. I had rang 23 already but now I can't play anymore.
  • Wurstwasserglas
    3 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ehm since when we have to unlock the weapons in CTE? theres no unlock all anymore?
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe it is for a future test to see if weapon progression works for the new weapons? It seems odd they locked all the weapons again.
  • briarjmoor396
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How many players are alowed the cte On console because it said it was full
  • manikydv
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Waiting time is long
  • olideca
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    Is there any possibility to check out some stats - like duration or kills?
    Asking cause they announced the CTE-DogTags for 10h playing and 1500 kills.
    one question more: in the German-speaking forum its not allowed to talk about CTE (really, no joke). And here? Is here a separate area for the issue CTE?
  • juhmu
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    All weapons are locked in CTE? You have to rank up level 10 before all weapons are unlocked..
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    juhmu wrote: »
    All weapons are locked in CTE? You have to rank up level 10 before all weapons are unlocked..

No.

Every weapon and loadout is unlocked for you.

It's a test environment so they want you to test everything - rank is irrelevant in CTE, and does not carry over to the base game.
  • juhmu
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    No.. Everything is locked? Only jets are unlocked but base weapons are locked.. You have to rank up on CTE so you can unlock more weapons, same way you did in base game. Need proof?
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No.. Everything is locked? Only jets are unlocked but base weapons are locked.. You have to rank up on CTE so you can unlock more weapons, same way you did in base game. Need proof?

I used DLC weapons yesterday, as a level 0...
  • cheif_big_clouds
    360 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All base game weapons are unlocked
  • sarris_bros-1978
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

At the main menu's loadout screen are locked, but at the in game menu's loadout screen are all unlocked!!
  • TickTak77

At the main menu's loadout screen are locked, but at the in game menu's loadout screen are all unlocked!!

This must explain the confusion.

in-game all the weapons were unlocked. I used the support DLC weapon.