Weekly Debrief

"Surprise reward" for completing all summer missions

Sawdog98
30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
What are your predictions for what this will be? We already know we will be getting the LVC Arditi knife but DICE says there will be another secret reward handed out to those who complete all three summer missions. Maybe a few superior battlepacks? Another dog tag? An exclusive vehicle skin?

What do you expect to see?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I expect a DICE representative to personally visit me to shake my hand.
  • Annatar72
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think you may be right!
  • Fleetwood1987
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    10% off your next battle pack purchase...
  • larry_54235
    257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If i can remember correctly here i do recall in battlefield 3 that they gave us a surprise once. I think it was some kind of art. It was from in game portraits. Boy i sure hope this isn't the case this time. That was sure a big dissapointment.
  • mpilias07
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I will love a discount for expansions!
  • MarkyPancake
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shame I completely missed any news about Mission 1. Didn't even see it in the game's menu screens, which is where I first saw Mission 2 details and found out about these Summer Missions.
  • Sawdog98
    Shame I completely missed any news about Mission 1. Didn't even see it in the game's menu screens, which is where I first saw Mission 2 details and found out about these Summer Missions.

Yes, DICE really didn't give much info on the missions. Hopefully the arditi knife will be available to everyone after a while.
  • 1KillahKentae
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A little late here to the conversation but i think the special reward could be that those whole completed all missions may get a specialization unlock for the upcoming perk system? I'm especially leaning this way since it wont be awarded until the week of Sept 11th which is when the new DLC will be out.
  • GunmettleStephy
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe the "Surprise Reward" will be the gold fourth dog tag that we can already see in the menu?
  • NauticalTrackin
    481 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe the "Surprise Reward" will be the gold fourth dog tag that we can already see in the menu?

That would be a really lame surprise reward
  • Sawdog98
    So... was the big surprise reward the gold dogtag?..
  • ElliotLH
    8371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep. They changed the text when they re-ran the missions so it no longer said it was a secret reward and was in fact the 4th tag.

t2y7zoK.png
  • Sawdog98
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Yep. They changed the text when they re-ran the missions so it no longer said it was a secret reward and was in fact the 4th tag.

t2y7zoK.png
    Wow. Does anyone even look at people's dog tags when they get killed by them? I'm usually just slamming the respawn button as fast as I can.
  • ElliotLH
    edited September 2017
    @Sawdog98 I do, plus their gun, skin and how many stars they have as I'm a bit sad and it sometimes give you useful info (e.g. If someone has a legendary skin and 50+ service stars on a 10A Hunter I'll be trying to keep my distance as it probably means their good with it).

You're right about most players though I suspect.
  • Sawdog98
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    @Sawdog98 I do, plus their gun, skin and how many stars they have as I'm a bit sad and it sometimes give you useful info (e.g. If someone has a legendary skin and 50+ service stars on a 10A Hunter I'll be trying to keep my distance as it probably means their good with it).

You're right about most players though I suspect.

I actually look at all that stuff you mentioned except I just really never look at the tags. And usually if I do look at their tag, they have the default bronze one(see this pretty often even on high level players), and it kinda just lets you know how much they care about the dogtag system. But I'll admit I do like the challenge of unlocking the community tags and I'll probably keep working towards them anyways.
  • ElliotLH
    That's very true so like you I guess they either don't care or really hate their tags being taken. Personally I'll change the back tag every now and again, like when I unlock these community challenges, but keep the front one the same.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
  • iransports
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What was the "surprise reward" again? Did they ever announce it?
  • ElliotLH
    @iransports It was the 4th dog tag