In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Getting to know the Mods thread : V2

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    10124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why do doves cry?

They're just "winging it" badumtss..

Also, somebody who I follow on twitter was wishing somebody stubs their toe, My reply to it was "I can go one better than that, Wishing somebody steps on Lego"

I am truly evil and I fully know and understand how much that actually hurts.

Their reply?

"Yeah go step on LEGO!" :D

Lmao. Have you ever seen a mat for a computer chair that has he little spikes on it so that it grabs onto the carpet?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    6003 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    I haven't but it sounds like something I wouldn't like lol.
  • HardAimedKid
    10124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 6
    I haven't but it sounds like something I wouldn't like lol.

Well they are flat on top so your chair can roll and it has spikes that are on the bottom that hold onto the carpet so that the mat doesn't slide. Went on a vacation with co workers once and they placed one upside down outside my room so that I'd have a rude awakening when I woke up...

Pretty much like this

41WiakCN%2BuL.jpg

Edit- as you can imagine it did not feel good on my feet lol
  • Sawtooth75
    839 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    I'd like to know more about Sawtooth..... he's very elusive

Waiting to find out if he likes toast
    I'm Dutch so we're not really into toast. I eat it, but it's not like I crave it 24/7.
  • Sawtooth75
    839 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    xenome111 wrote: »
    Do u guys like guns and have u guys eaten anything raw?

Again, I'm Dutch. We love guns but our government doesn't trust us with them. I do own some Airsoft rifles just to at least try to satisfy the desire to own guns.

I'll eat some raw vegetables, but I won't eat anything else raw...I'm not a fan of diarrhea so I limit my raw food intake.
  • crabman169
    9943 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
  • StarscreamUK
    4164 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    24 miles per hour.

Also never ask that question unless you bring me..... a shrubbery
  • crabman169
    9943 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    24 miles per hour.

Also never ask that question unless you bring me..... a shrubbery

an African or a European swallow?

How would a swallow carry a coconut?

I don't have a spare shrubbery at the moment; local shrubbery hasn't been in town for a while. I do have a herring though
  • StarscreamUK
    4164 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    European of course. In a carrier bag. No but I accept spam.... with spam spam spam and spqm
  • HawkeyeAM47
    513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Plz get me a job at dice Plz
  • LOLGotYerTags
    6003 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    Plz get me a job at dice Plz

http://www.dice.se/jobs/

;)
  • Cryphisss
    3091 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    anigif_enhanced-27116-1440623046-6.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto
    lol..
  • Avarik
    558 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    Come on then,
    uMNAEeX.gif
  • ElensAnima
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    These new forums are lame as hell q.q
  • StarscreamUK
    They are? Oh my, I've been having fun on the wrong forums!!
  • ElensAnima
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They are? Oh my, I've been having fun on the wrong forums!!

You have been, indeed, my friend.
  • StarscreamUK
    you wouldnt want to know the forums I have seen.....

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost, in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

oh wait, that was Rutger Hauer not me.....
  • polikerski
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I agree
  • LOLGotYerTags
    ElensAnima wrote: »
    These new forums are lame as hell q.q

It's not so bad here when you get used to it.
  • Teh_Next
    1348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 1
    Should I wear the red but hot number or the little black dress?