What weapons to use??

FoundNoGamerTag
171 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Guys I need your opinion... why? Just because I need it jeez! Are the guns I use okay or noob?

Assault:
I feel embarrassed when using the Hellriegel and any shotgun. So I am using the Ribeyrolles! Is that okay?

Medic:
I use the RSC sometimes, but mostly I use the Selbtlader 1906 and the Cei Rigotti optical. Are these alright?

Support:
I never use any of the MG15 variants, because it's just that little bit too easy... I use the BAR storm, which feels a bit to OP but I'm not sure... But I now mainly use the Chauchat.

Scout: Martini Henry infantry, Lebel model sniper and the SMLE MKIII marksman...

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are you really asking for opinions on whether the weapons that you use are "noob"?

• FoundNoGamerTag
    edited August 2017
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Are you really asking for opinions on whether the weapons that you use are "noob"?

Yes I am.......
    Well actually no, I just want to know if the Ribeyrolles is an okay gun to use, I don't really care about the rest
  • aseveredfoot
    2445 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just use what you like. :lol:
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you like to use it who cares?
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You should play with what you want, when you want. The only time i feel slightly like this is when i have to do a mission as sniper with a scope. I never join a squad and just try to stay as incognito as possible. All these guns suite a playstyle that can be OP or "noob" like in the right hands. Use the guns that suite yours best.
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    bar is noob and ribbyrolles is OP noob gun ez mode. also rsc is 2 HK so basically ez mode also. use something a little more obscure like benet mercie optical for better internet points.
  • FoundNoGamerTag
    JesseA421 wrote: »
    bar is noob and ribbyrolles is OP noob gun ez mode. also rsc is 2 HK so basically ez mode also. use something a little more obscure like bene mercie optical for better internet points.

YES thanks! But if not the Ribeyrolles.. what? That's the thing and I do also use the benêt mercé!

• MarxistDictator
    4843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    you need to run more meme guns like the autoloading marksmen and the 1916 factory to be cool

the only not noob assault weapon is the Hammerless

also real snipers use the 1895 trench exclusively for long range
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And never, ever...ever, ever, ever use a plane.
  • FoundNoGamerTag
    What are your opinions on the automatico
  • TEKNOCODE
    Planes are the only weapon that you shouldn't use. Negative interwebz points.
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    assault class is op and ez mode period dont use at all. if u want more bf clout pwn plebs with russian 1895 trench or m1903 experimental
  • FoundNoGamerTag
    edited August 2017
    JesseA421 wrote: »
    assault class is op and ez mode period dont use at all. if u want more bf clout pwn plebs with russian 1895 trench or m1903 experimental

• cheif_big_clouds
    325 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Huot automatic is the best support gun the accuracy is around 90%
  • obisearch
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Use whatever you want buddy. What suits me might not suit you, and is a general consensus can be argued and justified.
    If you want to use a hellreigel then go for it.
    I'll tell you what's the easiest guns to use and you work out the rest.

Assualt. Mp10 optical - can ads and hip fire, great combo. Good recoil too, only downer is ROF so you will loose some 1v1
    Hellreigel - good all round with a bumper mag. Not using it. Incoming nerf on the factory variant too so maybe boost your nostalgia? Downer no bayonet.
    M97 hunter - rapid firing cannon good in most encounters will loose in range to the iconic model 10 hunter.
    Model 10- slower rof but mmm mmm mmm that range gives people nightmares.

Medic
    8.25 extended- as nice as the original with a generous mag. Damage nerf makes it require one extra shot in general.
    Cei rigotti- one.of the most underrated guns, 3 shot kill at most range can be put on auto for optimum ttk. Rigottis reload is criminal.
    Mondragon storm- like the rigottis but 3 shot kill at any range, accurate and deadly.

Support
    Bar storm- an assualt rifle in everything but name. Small mag downside
    Mg15 suppresive/ storm - accurate bullet spammer. Ttk a bit weak but you make up for it in spammer ability.
    Benoit telescopic- marksman laser beam

Scout
    smlle Lee Enfield mark 3 any variant- generous mag, fast clip reload, accurate, good distance sweet spot covering around 50% of optimum engagements.
    M95- fantastic ROF fast clip reload. No sweet spot but if you spot and shoot you can rack up huge amounts of 'assists count as kill'. And soften people up for a jolly good frommering.
    Mars automatic - 3 shot killer, like having a medic rifle at your palm. Fast reload too.
    Frommer stop- people's champ, rapid.firing 5 shot killing. Kills surprisingly quick.

• JesseA421
    reported
  • l_water_l
    1543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Use whatever you want. I prefer the autimatico to the hellreigal. RSC is my fav medic gun. BAR or Chauchat for support. Gewehr 98 for scout.
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just use the Hellriegel and forget about the other classes. :p
    I usually use the Ribeyrolles too, it's my fav assault weapon. But I changed it up to the Hellriegel last night. Instead of killing one enemy at a time as usual, I was mowing down squads at a time. I had like 9 squad wipes in one round,lol

I doubled what I normally get in kills per game and reduced my deaths by half. >:)
  • FoundNoGamerTag
    hawcer wrote: »
    Just use the Hellriegel and forget about the other classes. :p
    I usually use the Ribeyrolles too, it's my fav assault weapon. But I changed it up to the Hellriegel last night. Instead of killing one enemy at a time as usual, I was mowing down squads at a time. I had like 9 squad wipes in one round,lol

I doubled what I normally get in kills per game and reduced my deaths by half. >:)

Evil, absoluty evil hhahhahaa