Battlefield 1- Green Fields of France Music video

Blazcowitz43
22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I didn't make this but I found a great cinematic montage that shows the classes of the game and features a great song "Green fields of France". Even though I am greatly looking foreword to this game, I do hope that at least in the campaign the developers try to make it a somewhat somber affair an not too focused on bombastic action and acknowledge the travesty that was the Great War.

Comments

• KFG-DannyvD
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thnx for sharing this video.
    This song always played in my head while playing the Alpha...
  • Blazcowitz43
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thnx for sharing this video.
    This song always played in my head while playing the Alpha...

I never heard it before. But I love it now. Thanks for the comment!
  • KFG-DannyvD
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This video has the Dropkick Murphy's version.
    The Dubliners made a more traditional version.

Also check "the band played Waltzing Mathilda" for more ww1 music.
  • Blazcowitz43
    This video has the Dropkick Murphy's version.
    The Dubliners made a more traditional version.

Also check "the band played Waltzing Mathilda" for more ww1 music.

Oh I know that song, being Australian its kind of a natural thing.

There is also an Australian song about the Vietnam War "I was only 19" if you are interested.

• ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Berdu is a cinimatic god.... along side shadow6.