In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Know what I love?

Lunati01
143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Being the only support that repairs AA guns and the second it's fixed some low life sneaks in before I can get to it. Love it!

Comments

• Mike_V1987
    597 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    On top of that you get nothing for repairing it.
  • Lunati01
    I can live without the points -it's the dweebs running around being flattened by planes and not doing anything about it that bug me.
  • Lunati01
    ^ Nice lol!
  • Loqtrall
    8096 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don't care about AA guns. Hopped on one yesterday to try and take down the airship - my teammate started trying to block me, I ended up inadvertently shooting him and killing myself with splash damage.

He then proceeded to hop on the AA and started shooting at a friendly Bomber.

Never again.
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 12
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Don't care about AA guns. Hopped on one yesterday to try and take down the airship - my teammate started trying to block me, I ended up inadvertently shooting him and killing myself with splash damage.

Never again.

At a friendly bomber?? OMG I would just be enraged lmao!!
  • Zooboid
    569 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yup, besides there isn't any cover whilst on them from enemy snipers. So if your retardo team mate doesn't kill you, the enemy fighter doesn't kill you a sniper will.

Nobody thinks, heh team mate on AA trying to support team I'll provide cover. Nope they get you killed then start window licking away.

• BoWinston
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lunati01 wrote: »
    Being the only support that repairs AA guns and the second it's fixed some low life sneaks in before I can get to it. Love it!

That happened to me once when they first started making the AA guns repairable. Never again, now I always have situational awareness for friendly players when I repair them. If I see a sneak waiting to steal the AA gun, I stop fixing and walk away.

Did that once when a guy on my team was going to steal my repair and he got so mad he started to shoot me in the back as I left, felt great and I just found another AA gun farther away.
  • V2Face
    1736 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

Never again.

Some would say it was Captain Darling.
  • Zahgan85
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Happened to me today. Was gonna stand in front of him and let splash damage kill him but he said thank u. So I told him affirmative and walked away not feeling bitter
  • ITzRage999
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I didn't even know you could repair the AA guns, thanks OP.
  • ashar_saleem121
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Zahgan85 wrote: »
    Happened to me today. Was gonna stand in front of him and let splash damage kill him but he said thank u. So I told him affirmative and walked away not feeling bitter

You're a better person than I. My team mate did not say thank you so I absolutely stood in front of him and let the splash damage kill him.

Whoops. Don't steal my AA punk. Tried to do the same to me. I refused to fire until he got bored and left
  • SorensenSA
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love it when my team has good control over the map i cpnquest and then everybody and their dog runs to the uncapped objective, fighting it out for 10 mins without success while the other team recaps all the other objectives. And we end up losing 986-1000.

I've just been on a bad streak lately with teams like this. It's either that or getting stomped several matches straight.
  • Astr0damus
    1081 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love when a pilot parachutes down to kill me on an AA (That's when I know I've really gotten under his skin)
  • extinguisher123
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    why does nobody defend the objectives in conquest and there's a big crowed of people like Justin bieber fans running around the map in a horde trying to cap the next objective. its like we have more objectives than the other team why are you crossing the entire map to get to there objective.
  • full951
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ever since the AA will stay down with out repair (which I do think is a good change ) the pilots know they usually don't get repaired and often minutes into a round every AA is bombed into oblivion.

Basically the ultimate AA nerf has been implimented for the pilots: complete removal of AA.