In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Ultra Low Graphics presets?

rh1sze
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I'm looking for an Ultra Low Graphics preset, i can play the game with around 30-50 FPS on lowest but if i want higher FPS i will need to play on 20-50% Resolution Scale, which is pretty much impossible for me. That's why i'm looking for an Ultra Low Graphics preset and if anyone of you know where i can find one of these i would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• DeLtAuk2004
    996 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 12
    I believe there is a video on YouTube with a Chap who shows how to go beyond low settings adjusting pro save files and such and actually manages to turn off alot of extra stuff you don't see in the settings . I think his channel is called lowspecgaming I'm sorry I only saw it once and can't fully remember but it's definatly there .

Just checked it called low spec gamer bf1 in his description he gives a whole list of cfg commands that allow you to go beyond low settings.
  • rh1sze
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I believe there is a video on YouTube with a Chap who shows how to go beyond low settings adjusting pro save files and such and actually manages to turn off alot of extra stuff you don't see in the settings . I think his channel is called lowspecgaming I'm sorry I only saw it once and can't fully remember but it's definatly there .

Just checked it called low spec gamer bf1 in his description he gives a whole list of cfg commands that allow you to go beyond low settings.

Yeah i already watched his video in the past and i remember not earning one frame after following his tutorial.
  • DeLtAuk2004
    996 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh ok then I can't really help more than that sorry . I not sure what else you could do other than the things he does . What are your specs just out if curiosity?
  • rh1sze
    Oh ok then I can't really help more than that sorry . I not sure what else you could do other than the things he does . What are your specs just out if curiosity?

My specs are as follows:
    Intel Core i5 4460 @ 3,2 GHz
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 @ 1,5GB VRAM (which i think is the main reason for my poor performance)
    8GB RAM
  • BigF33t_13
    5459 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Your 4460 is probably the main issue. The 760 isn't the fastest card, and 1.5gb of ram is low, but with gpu memory restriction on, and running medium to low, the card should be capable of 60 fps at 1080. Older i5's struggle with this game.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    although the 760 is a weaker oem version to a normal 760, you should be able to get around 60 fps at 1080p low at 100% res scale. monitor your load of the cpu and gpu and you will be able to tell what's causing the low fps. you could also try tdm to take some load of the cpu but the game is crappy right now. sometimes the game runs pegged at 100% cpu and others it will work fine.
  • Jinko_itx
    185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    Your 4460 is probably the main issue. The 760 isn't the fastest card, and 1.5gb of ram is low, but with gpu memory restriction on, and running medium to low, the card should be capable of 60 fps at 1080. Older i5's struggle with this game.

you mean memory restriction off lol
  • BigF33t_13
    5459 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Turning it on should help with cards under 4gb. He has 1.5gb vram.
  • Jinko_itx
    185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 13

you got it backwards, having it off allows the gpu to share memory with your VRAM, people that have 4 gig or more should have it on as for sharing RAM with you VRAM can lead to stuttering issues.

he should not be restricting his memory so you want to off or not have memory restricted
  • F1aw1ess
    629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I read it like BigFeet, memory restriction on for cards under the recommended amount so it doesnt allow the game to use up more than is available.
  • HotahX_O
    478 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 13
    or just save some money and buy a decent gpu lol
  • Kajjal
    667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    F1aw1ess wrote: »
    I read it like BigFeet, memory restriction on for cards under the recommended amount so it doesnt allow the game to use up more than is available.

Yes that's right.
  • BigF33t_13
    edited August 13

you got it backwards, having it off allows the gpu to share memory with your VRAM, people that have 4 gig or more should have it on as for sharing RAM with you VRAM can lead to stuttering issues.

he should not be restricting his memory so you want to off or not have memory restricted

Do some research on it. That's why it's in the options. I use less vram with it on. I'm pegged at 3gb with it off. For me performance doesn't suffer either way, but with his lack of vram it will. Also think about it. Memory restriction......on. Restricts memory.

If you have it on with more than for 4gb, you're restricting video memory usage. You're hurting your performance.

thepcenthusiast.com/battlefield-1-pc-graphics-benchmark-review/
  • BigF33t_13

thepcenthusiast.com/battlefield-1-pc-graphics-benchmark-review/