In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

In the name of the Tsar - 2 weeks early access

James-MII
363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Does anyone have any speculation when this may start? The calendar said something like 'a revolution is coming' does that mean the new map coming out this month or does it mean the two weeks early access starts?

If someone could clarify this that would be great. I'm getting bored being stuck at 110.

Comments

• II-Katyusha-II
    981 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I assume it means the 2 week early access in September for In the Name of the Tsar.
  • MarxistDictator
    2784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 12
    Well TNSP came out March 14 for premium members. ITNOTT is coming out in September so following that possibly projected model (which oddly enough was the exact same in previous games down to the early access) we should get it on the 12th. Or maybe the 14th since I remember something about them preferring Tuesdays and Thursdays for updates since that's when Microsoft or Sony updates their jazz. But there hasn't been a Thursday update in a while unless I'm remembering it wrong.

If it launched the following Tuesday (the 19th) the two week launch people would be the only ones getting it in September.
  • James-MII
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well TNSP came out March 14 for premium members. ITNOTT is coming out in September so following that possibly projected model (which oddly enough was the exact same in previous games down to the early access) we should get it on the 12th. Or maybe the 14th since I remember something about them preferring Tuesdays and Thursdays for updates since that's when Microsoft or Sony updates their jazz. But there hasn't been a Thursday update in a while unless I'm remembering it wrong.

If it launched the following Tuesday (the 19th) the two week launch people would be the only ones getting it in September.

So in theory saying ITNOTT comes out officially in September... 2 weeks early access COULD mean it comes out in August.. where did I see a countdown timer?! I saw it somewhere.. I'm sure it was on the bf official website.

If it all comes out in September (early access etc) it'll have to be early September.. I doubt they'd release it on the third week, wouldn't make any sense.

My guess is august 22nd.. that's when the countdown timer I saw ends.
  • MarxistDictator
    2784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nah they are giving us Lupkow this month. They've been hush hush but it's obvious it's coming up either this week or the next.

ITNOTT is September for all, premium members too. I just have my money on Tuesday since Dice/EA won't firm up to say anything in case it doesn't work out until they're sure (which is usually like the day before) but I've followed a lot of battlefields and since they've gone into this DLC model it's been fairly predictable.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Let's make it simple.

Lupkow-August.

Tsar dlc with guns- September.

Tsar map 5- October.

Tsar map 6- November.

Turning Tides dlc- December.