In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Joining a game that just ended

obersoldaten7
79 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
So this is been happening alot lately, I join a game that just ended and all I get is the scoreboard screen frozen with no option to continue. Btw the quitting option doesn't really work either, because who has the time to wait 5 minutes before it finally does.

Comments

• Annatar72
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same thing here usually it's about to end, it is frustrating I will tell you that!
  • ghostdragon138
    19 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Been happening to me a lot after last update. Mainly on operations. I hate that d*mn operations rotation. So hard to get in matches or play the dlc maps. Really annoying
  • FireteamRED
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Get an SSD and you'll rarely experience that again. Before the SSD I had a seagate 2TB external and it took 3-5 minutes to get into a game. Since I've gone to SSD it takes 30-35 seconds before I am in. This is not an exaggeration either . I am usually the 1st one in the menu before the anyone is loaded in.

I usually do quick match and it's been very good at loading me right into the beginning of a new round .
  • obersoldaten7
    Get an SSD and you'll rarely experience that again. Before the SSD I had a seagate 2TB external and it took 3-5 minutes to get into a game. Since I've gone to SSD it takes 30-35 seconds before I am in. This is not an exaggeration either . I am usually the 1st one in the menu before the anyone is loaded in.

I usually do quick match and it's been very good at loading me right into the beginning of a new round .

Thx, will do
  • Mearen1911
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    An SSD has nothing to do with what he described. With an SSD the games takes too long to quit and you still wind up in games that are ending.
  • obersoldaten7
    Mearen1911 wrote: »
    An SSD has nothing to do with what he described. With an SSD the games takes too long to quit and you still wind up in games that are ending.

Yup, but good suggestion nontheless. Its takes long as hell to quit ssd or not. You're better off going home and restarting the game.
  • TEKNOCODE
    5435 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    With an SSD the games takes too long to quit...
    False. It takes seconds to quit a game with an SSD.
  • FireteamRED
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

This is exactly what I thought too bro. Why spend money on something when I have a perfectly working External HDD. I bought the SSD on a whim just to test.

Before the SSD, Everytime I load into a game its either half over or over. It takes forever just to get into the lobby.
    After the SSD, everything loads much much faster including the ability to quickly quit a game as well.

Do yourself a favor and try it... you will not regret .. I guarantee it

I bought the Samsung 250gb portable SSD for $99 shipped on Amazon. I know its small storage, but its cheap. I usually play 1 maybe 2 games at any given time so I was thinking to move active games from my Seagate HDD to my Samsung SSD. So when I'm done with BF1 whenever the next BF title comes out, I move BF1 to the Seagate and install the latest game I play to the Samsung. Eventually though..... I will just add a 1TB SSD to beef up the storage
  • Mearen1911
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

False. I have an SSD and it takes much longer than seconds to quit a game. Don't bother lying again.
  • TEKNOCODE
    5435 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 15

False. I have an SSD and it takes much longer than seconds to quit a game. Don't bother lying again.

You need a new SSD. I quite games in seconds.
  • Loqtrall
    8104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

635917076783020956-1943515409_dwight.jpeg
  • IxHATExXBOXxONE
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol really? Spend more cash? I already have a 1tb HDD on my xb1s, and paid for premium. So now purchase an external HDD to improve loading times? What's next, an additional charge to use HDR on the next game update?
  • full951
    1150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 20
    Lol really? Spend more cash? I already have a 1tb HDD on my xb1s, and paid for premium. So now purchase an external HDD to improve loading times? What's next, an additional charge to use HDR on the next game update?

additional purchases are not required, but when you ask for a solution, people are gonna tell you the solution. its not our fault microsoft cheeped out on the hard drive.

it isn't just getting an external drive that helps. it's getting a Solid State Drive with usb 3.0 compliance that gives those first to load and first to choose every round experience.

I highly recommend it. 1 terabyte would of been impressive and more than enough for the 360.but this is the Xbox one. games are frigging huge now. I have 1tb internal and 500 gig external ssd. I keep only my favorite titles that I feel need the improved load time on it. bf1 and gtav for example benefit greatly loading from a ssd.

look for bare laptop ssd's and find a cheep (5 to 30 dollar) hard drive enclosure that's USB 3.0 compliant. ssd prices vary wildly . and at least when I bought mine last year, any ssd over 500 gigs was super expensive . hence why I have a 500 gig ssd. with enclosure I paid about 120 USD out the door.

I wish I could recommend a brand but I really don't know . I have an ocz but I heard they are no longer in business. probably why it was on sale.

this advice should work for ps4 too. only you can actually replace the internal drive with your new ssd. but I doubt you would want to do that. sounds like you want it to magically improve performance thru an update or something.

*edit. I now see you didn't originally ask. but with a response like that. it sounded like you did
  • IxHATExXBOXxONE
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah. I get you. But still, buy an additional HDD just for bf1? And this is the only game I own that has slow loading issues. I still have 380 gigs of free storage left on my console. & I will have more space once I'm done with final fantasy 15.
  • Mearen1911

You need a new SSD. I quite games in seconds.

No I don't.
  • immortalz195
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im having the same problem, Xbox servers are so buggy right now it seems. I que for Operations and it loads into a game that just ended etc. I was in a game and the airship just spawned, i clicked it and it said "end of round" when the round just started.. meanwhile it was making noises of getting kills. If its not one problem, its the other.