In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

I stopped bf1, Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• newhanderic
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 12
    vondervolf wrote: »
    I have just started playing again recently, and following the latest news about the 'competitive mode' and all that, I'm wondering how they're going to police that. How competitive can you be, when cheating is prevalent, when esp seems to be 'the norm'. I'm tired of reporting cheaters, while little or nothing is getting done about them. With Battlefront II aproaching and BF1 now in the Vault, the game is about to get royally f...ed lest new AC measures are introduced.

There will never exist any forms of "competitive" in BF1. It is just marketing after all. BF1 is a casual game where people just kept spamming gadgets without even firing their guns once in the game.

Most of the "serious" players were already, or almost, quit the game due to its gameplay mechanics design that caps your performance even if you're good enough to achieve better performance. And of coz some quit due to the lack of content, lack of players (especially in PC, where prolly most "competitive" games exist), and sure the hacker fiesta.

From now on, only players who don't give a single ____ even they perform extremely bad, or player who don't care getting killed by hackers, or player who just wanted to hear explosions and gun firing sound, would keep playing this game. You don't really expect such player base would yield any "competitive" scene.

Competitive scene needs competitive, or rather "serious" players to support, while other "casual" players enjoy those "serious" players' performance. Those casual player might started to get good after being amazed by those performance, thus creating a good competitive, improving community environments.

But what EA/DICE did ever since BF1 launched is just keep pissing off those "serious" players.

Don't you see those big Youtubers with decent skill, who used to make lots of BF1 videos already shifted towards PUBG?

EA/DICE staff are always too good at talking. "We're listening to the community, we're improving, fixing several issues......". But did they ever DO anything?

Competitive BF1? NO JOKE.
  • Teh_Next
    1329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 12
    it's like talking to a rock starscream, they just keep on rambling no matter what you say to them

They?

Oh my, you're so set apart from the rest of us plebeian class!
    Pffft.
  • rykn0w666
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    well 4 games in a row today back to back to back to back with blatant trash talking cheaters going 130/3, etc. gloating in chat about how they're on their origin access alt-account. GG boys this game is finished.
  • Th3St1ng
    746 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    rykn0w666 wrote: »
    well 4 games in a row today back to back to back to back with blatant trash talking cheaters going 130/3, etc. gloating in chat about how they're on their origin access alt-account. GG boys this game is finished.

How can that be?.. "Fairfight is working" ...

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The amount of cheaters in BF1 is ridiculous high. Especially on infantry maps. And I'm not talking about those obvious aimbot ones that fairfight will eventually catch, but those using wallhacks only. Sometimes I suspect how a player can spot enemies that easy, and when observing, the suspicions always turn out to be right.
  • Teh_Next
    1329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    the suspicions always turn out to be right.

Got proof of that?
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 13
    Teh_Next wrote: »

Got proof of that?

I will record it next time. Meanwhile, I can explain it: The first suspicion is based on how a player several times find me too easy, without any legit help (view, sound, spot by others or flare). Sometimes they fire even before I am in plain sight. So when observing, in spectation mode, I can see how the player is moving the pointer at a player who is behind a wall or something. Without the "spotted" mark. The cheater has the player marked on screen, but the observer does not. If this happens again and again, when observing, then it is most likely a wallhack.
  • Teh_Next

Got proof of that?

I will record it next time. Meanwhile, I can explain it: The first suspicion is based on how a player several times find me too easy, without any legit help (view, sound, spot by others or flare). Sometimes they fire even before I am in plain sight. So when observing, in spectation mode, I can see how the player is moving the pointer at a player who is behind a wall or something. Without the "spotted" mark. The cheater has the player marked on screen, but the observer does not. If this happens again and again, when observing, then it is most likely a wallhack.

Look, I personally think there is a crap load of closet cheats in this game but, what you just described is a player that is situationally aware. Knows the map and where to aim prior to moving, 'just in case' they will aim and fire.
    That's good perception, not cheating.

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER

Look, I personally think there is a crap load of closet cheats in this game but, what you just described is a player that is situationally aware. Knows the map and where to aim prior to moving, 'just in case' they will aim and fire.
    That's good perception, not cheating.

Like I said: without any legit help. It takes a lot before I am going into spectate mode. But when I do, it turns out to be very obvious, like I suspected.
    Especially with lower rank players, who have not played that much and thereby do not the maps well, the red flags are risen faster. Number of kills may also rise it, but unlike aimbot cheats, this cheat gives only an advantage in spotting enemy. A huge one, but with lower skills, kills may be relatively small. So, my estimate is that my experience with this is only the top of the iceberg.
  • Jinko_itx
    173 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    It is also true, that any idiot who buy cheats can read how to stay under FF radar.

Most thieves are also idiots, yet no country can prvent them from stealing...

North Korea can lol
  • dano812
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There are so many cheats in this game anymore, its not even worth playing. I hope the new COD is good so I can do away with the battlefield series. No more money from me. Oh well.
  • idasBOT
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    cheaterfield 1 at it's finest .... weekend + ea access
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 13
    Any news?
  • I-Soldat-I
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    idasBOT wrote: »
    cheaterfield 1 at it's finest .... weekend + ea access

Plus Double XP = cheaterfest!
  • rickter40
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November. But that's your choice. They aren't going to add a third party anti cheat.

and you sir r an idiot ,you must work for EA or Dice , or your just to dumb to see people cheating
  • LOLGotYerTags
    5945 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    @rickter40
    Abusive posts will not be tolerated.

Cut out the toxicity or you will start to incur infractions.

Thank you.

• STOPchris
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    rickter40 wrote: »
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November. But that's your choice. They aren't going to add a third party anti cheat.

and you sir r an idiot ,you must work for EA or Dice , or your just to dumb to see people cheating

Really, it is just the reason that EA is only banning the obvious cheaters, because of people like the one that you quoted.
  • Stormfirebird
    710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Really, it is just the reason that EA is only banning the obvious cheaters, because of people like the one that you quoted.
    Really, how come?
  • newhanderic
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Really, how come?

Some players are so "unskilled" (gotta be very careful about my wordings here) that, they will never notice someone's hacking unless that hacker is a blatant one.

And moreover some players are so "unconcerned" even if there's a blatant hacker. Prolly just like whoever said he met no hackers since Nov or something.

I've been in a game that a player using gewher 98 sniper variant, with every single kill being a headshot kill. Once he headshoted multiple moving players in close range within a very short time period, basically like rapid firing the 98 AFAP (you have a short window of killcam to spectate the player who killed you right?). Either he's some insane no-scope expert sitting at rank 21, or he's a very suspicious hacker. And guess what, no one in the game said a single word, not even I brought out my concern. They're all too busy spamming their gadgets. I beg they're happy to get killed so that the got full gadgets again.

"Serious", skilled players, or whoever paid enough attention when they're playing, can easily spotted if someone's hacking. But basically most of those players are already gone because EA/DICE shows absolutely no care about their opinions. With the majority of remaining being rather casual and unconcerned player, I don't expect too much about BF1's future.

Go play a few games in Asian server, you'll see what I mean.
  • Stormfirebird
    710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But how are these unskilled players at fault? The post I quoted was a bunch of nonsense, dont even bother trying to explain lol.