Missing Defend the Frontlines Dogtag

cruelbones
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Hi awesome community,

As a PS4 player I love collecting dogtags. My goal is to get all the dogtags in the game as they are possible to aquire.
During the Call to action dogtag mission I did the neccesary 3 wins on operations but unfortunately I did not receive the dogtag.
I contacted EA support and they rewrded me the dogtag after checking the data.

Now with the defend the frontlines dogtag the same has happened. The only downside is, because of the game mechanics, EA cannot award the dogtag. Did anyone else have this problem? Will I not be able to finish the summer mission now?

Regards,

cb

Comments

• Grovhugg
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have also not gotten the Defend the Frontlines dogtag even tho i did have 3 wins on Rush. No idea if it is wonky or just not registerd. I did play thru the last part of the summer missions today tho and hope it is just a delay from Dice side.
  • CanonFodder23
    153 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't think this dogtag has dropped yet. It hasn't appeared for me yet and I've definitely done enough to earn.

The assignment, as far as I know, is still running; it closes on 13th Aug. So you've still got time to get three wins at Rush. When dogtags drop is a bit random, so give it a week or so and then check on these forums again to see if anyone has got. I

• CanonFodder23
    153 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Forgot to add, but the third assignment is also live – win three games of Frontlines. This runs until next weekend.
  • cruelbones
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    See... For some reason I don't see the third assignment as I have not been awarded the third assignment. :( Don't really know what to do.
  • MidnightMonolith
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    cruelbones wrote: »
    See... For some reason I don't see the third assignment as I have not been awarded the third assignment. :( Don't really know what to do.

The third dog tag has not even been added to the menus yet to look at. But if you check their calendar here:

https://www.battlefield.com/calendar

DICE has started to really update it to keep us informed on the missions.
  • DK_Bastian2
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i miss it too on my DK_Bastian PSN account!