Shadowbans are a thing here

tldr_baz
45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited August 2017
No recourse, no appeals, just a way to permanently ban people who didn't break the rules but you want to get rid of anyway
JummixITA wrote: »
Nice, the forum tell me you posted at 6:57 pm but can't see it.. I think the only way it's to edit the first post.
Yea nobody besides me can see the replies, and the thread itself is only accessible from the 'Latest post' link
Post edited by tldr_baz on

Comments

• JummixITA
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2017
    Google didn't help?
  • tldr_baz
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can reply, but you won't see it
  • JummixITA
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nice, the forum tell me you posted at 6:57 pm but can't see it.. I think the only way it's to edit the first post.
  • tldr_baz
    Bump anyway, what the hell
  • tldr_baz
    I guess if you had a legitimate reason to ban you wouldn't have gone for the shadowban. Or you could've just made a reason up like the last time.