In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Epic magical moments

Comments

• ashar_saleem121
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I still can't believe this worked out as well as it did. Like a wave crashing over me
  • blindsniper63
    1694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    who parked that there?

• Chillmatik_86
    1593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lots of fun putting this together, basicly it's just my take on the best medic weapon out there, enjoy...

• ashar_saleem121
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Not today sir. Next time, just shoot me
  • Astr0damus
    1081 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lots of fun putting this together, basicly it's just my take on the best medic weapon out there, enjoy...

LOL at the 4:20 mark where you give the guy a vasectomy :D
  • Ben8D8over
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 13
    Some infantry action...

Watch in 4K and play it loud if you like Rammstein B)

• Chillmatik_86
    1593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Ben8D8over where are the vocals..? Dont you like German... :p
    Brilliant streaks btw :D especially the snipeys with all the collatetals
  • Chillmatik_86
    @fisknyllet17 lovin' those plane roadkills :D
    (Especially the 2 on the ballroom)
  • fisknyllet17
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @fisknyllet17 lovin' those plane roadkills :D
    (Especially the 2 on the ballroom)
    haha as you heard in chat, that really made my day.
  • blindsniper63
    1694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Chillmatik_86 still laughing about this when you said that player is now traumatised lol.
  • eddie1pop
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Revive glitch and teddy bears on the fort...

• Chillmatik_86
    @blindsniper63 that was fun :D

@eddie1pop holey hell, why teddybears tho? Hahah
  • Ben8D8over
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Ben8D8over where are the vocals..? Dont you like German... :p
    Brilliant streaks btw :D especially the snipeys with all the collatetals

Thanks bro, appreciated
    I prefer the vocals, I love Rammstein, but their songs are all copyright protected so it would just auto mute, so I found a instrumental cover :smile:
  • Astr0damus
    1081 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Back to the Future Hoverboard is finally here!

[vimeo]
  • Chillmatik_86
    Fun, trolls, random dicemagic, and possibly the most epic tradekill, ever....
    Enjoy

• Astr0damus
    Enjoy

That horse-head from the Godfather though...lol!!

GodfatherHorseHead.JPG

• Chillmatik_86
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Enjoy

That horse-head from the Godfather though...lol!!

GodfatherHorseHead.JPG

Hahahaha lol :D
  • Chillmatik_86
    Unfortunately the best moments i had where on Fort de Vaux but my damned ps4 refused to save some of that fotage, however, i mamaged to put a nice smelly/knife-tage together from other matches :)
    Also, @KaasWoljaap, nice to see you on the battlefield again, it's been a while :)

Enjoy...

• Astr0damus
    Unfortunately the best moments i had where on Fort de Vaux but my damned ps4 refused to save some of that fotage, however, i mamaged to put a nice smelly/knife-tage together from other matches :)

Love watching how you work :)