In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Summer Mission 3: actually play Frontlines this time

crabman169
9943 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited August 11
The next Frontier
DG4iNFzWAAAcKSA?format=jpg&name=small

Play and win 3 Frontline matches

12th-20th August

*edit: I done guffed the img; fixed that

Comments

• JacobtheSmartGuy
    884 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Okay.
  • MarxistDictator
    2784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    insert complaint about forcing me to play game mode
  • crabman169
    9943 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    insert complaint about forcing me to play game mode

Insert complaint about not gettin the dogtag the second I get the 3 win
  • NuthinButSteel
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The second mission is still active right?
  • crabman169
    The second mission is still active right?

It should be; it finishes Aug 13th
  • Revive_n_Heal
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I didn't get my Dogtag or my Squad XP Boost and yet I completed 3 matches of Rush.

Also haven't unlocked my Incarcerator Skin for the M1911 or the Road to Battlefield 1 Dogtag for the current mission that is not being tracked for some reason.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I didn't get my Dogtag or my Squad XP Boost and yet I completed 3 matches of Rush.

Also haven't unlocked my Incarcerator Skin for the M1911 or the Road to Battlefield 1 Dogtag for the current mission that is not being tracked for some reason.

For the Road to BF1 mission, you have to look at the battelog for BF4/Hardline. You have to go to the community missions tab, and claim your reward from there after 25 1911 kills.

As for the second summer missions, the rewards are due on August 13th. They may get delayed anyways (I've had experience with this), so if that happens, you'll have to contact EA Support to give you the tags and XP boost. I did get the rewards for the first summer mission, so lets hope that nothing bad happens this time around.
  • Revive_n_Heal
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

For the Road to BF1 mission, you have to look at the battelog for BF4/Hardline. You have to go to the community missions tab, and claim your reward from there after 25 1911 kills.

As for the second summer missions, the rewards are due on August 13th. They may get delayed anyways (I've had experience with this), so if that happens, you'll have to contact EA Support to give you the tags and XP boost. I did get the rewards for the first summer mission, so lets hope that nothing bad happens this time around.

Oh thanks for letting me know!
  • Revive_n_Heal
    edited August 11

Wait, so this is not for Battlefield 1? Or do I just get the m1911 kills in BF4 and then I get the skin for Battlefield 1 as well?

(Sorry for the double post, forgot about the Edit button for a second)
  • crabman169

You should recive the tags etc 14th August when you log in

For the m1911 skin you have to go to battlelog for which ever one you completed the 25 kills in (either bf4 or hardline)

From there go to the community missions tab to claim your reward. You will recive the tag and m1911 skin for your bf1 profile
  • Kabanyash_
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 13
    Is mission 3 for premium only?
  • BoWinston
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Kabanyash_ wrote: »
    Is mission 3 for premium only?

You can play Frontlines on Amiens or Argonne, so it's available to everybody who doesn't have the French dlc.
  • Kabanyash_
    Thanks. Yeah, didn't notice the mode was there due to me not playing it before. Let the bottom burning due to stupid team begin then.
  • Kabanyash_
    And of course DICE couldn't make the mode on normal maps. Why crammed close quarterish (or even if it isn't players make it so for themselves) Metro-style stuff is so popular will always be beyond me.
  • BoWinston
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Kabanyash_ wrote: »
    And of course DICE couldn't make the mode on normal maps. Why crammed close quarterish (or even if it isn't players make it so for themselves) Metro-style stuff is so popular will always be beyond me.

Frontlines used to be exclusive for French dlc, the 2 base game maps were just implemented about a month ago. They may design more base game maps for Frontlines in the future, but the game mode tends to be mostly infantry combat.

Frontlines on Rupture and Soissons have both tanks and horses and Amiens has just tanks for vehicle combat. Soissons and Rupture are pretty spread out so those are the ones you want to play for less close quarter combat.
  • Holmindeboks
    147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    why must i read this missions on the forum? ingame i dont get a message for it and also not on battlefield.com :S weird, now i missed some days becouse i thought i see it in game :S unbelievable
  • TickTak77
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    why must i read this missions on the forum? ingame i dont get a message for it and also not on battlefield.com :S weird, now i missed some days becouse i thought i see it in game :S unbelievable

I think there was an in-game splash pop-up when you loaded up BF1 were the first time after the mission was announced.
  • Holmindeboks
    147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TickTak77 wrote: »

I think there was an in-game splash pop-up when you loaded up BF1 were the first time after the mission was announced.

i didnt get it, but i sometimes got it when the event already ended. i always make screenshot of those info if i see it. dont know why.
  • CloneTrooperCT
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Whats the name of the dog tag? I still don't see the 3th summer mission DOG TAG in my dog tag collection. Only mission 1 and 2, there are visible now, I got them. But still no 3th dogtag
  • zwolseballetjes
    667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Whats the name of the dog tag? I still don't see the 3th summer mission DOG TAG in my dog tag collection. Only mission 1 and 2, there are visible now, I got them. But still no 3th dogtag

I think you get the dogtag with the August update.