In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Problem with Completing Campaign Awards On Xbox One

xXRamOn82Xx
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Ok So I decided To play the campaign While Offline on xbox one while i didn't have xbox live at the time and i didn't recive any of my rewards, Then when i got the xbox live and connected to battlefield 1 I checked Inventory I didn't receive Any of my bf1 Campain Earned Weapon Skins. I've gotten up to The Black bess skin which is to Complete Everything on the campaign My Tag for xbox is xXRamOn82Xx

Comments

• full951
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It should sync . Give it a day
  • xXRamOn82Xx
    full951 wrote: »

I've given it up to 4 days but i'll be patient till its been a week.
  • xXRamOn82Xx
    edited August 14
    full951 wrote: »

I've given it up to 4 days but i'll be patient till its been a week.
    I've Entered The Official App of battlefield and decided to equip it there but it shows this for this weapon imp]
  • sheppard8588
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    im having the same problem finished the campaign got the notification that i received the trench clearer skin its been well over a week now still hasnt shown up in my inventory