The Defend the Frontlines Mission rewards will be deployed on August 21st. Thanks for your patience.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Exclusive horses for Cavalrey/

extinguisher123
21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
What is more exclusive the black horse or the white horse. Opinions??

Comments

• BoWinston
    668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lawrence of Arabia's black horse requires purchase of Deluxe edition while the White horse requires you to get to Cavalry class level 10.

Not everybody wants to play Cavalry, so I would say white is more exclusive because you have to earn it and not buy it.
  • astraussdc
    172 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    On PS4 black oddly enough seems to be the rarest from my experience. I see more white than black. Both are unusual enough that they will get stolen from you by a random team member nine times out of ten if you dismount, who will then ride off to their death on the pretty horse.
  • extinguisher123
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sounds great.
  • Forkbeard84
    1083 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BoWinston wrote: »
    Lawrence of Arabia's black horse requires purchase of Deluxe edition while the White horse requires you to get to Cavalry class level 10.

Not everybody wants to play Cavalry, so I would say white is more exclusive because you have to earn it and not buy it.

^. What he said!

From a strategy standpoint white is usually the worst horse to ride because its so visible. It might blend in ok in a snow map like Lupkow though.
  • GiovannY-398
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A bit off topic but some more horse skins (or saddle) would be a fun addition to the game.
  • MarxistDictator
    2426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Super rare battlepack horse skins pls
  • 4bu1
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Rainbow unicorn skin
  • GiovannY-398
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    4bu1 wrote: »

Rainbow unicorn skin

Four horsemen of the Apocalypse style horses.
  • BoWinston
    668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would like more horse skins, that would be cool. This is where the skin name of "War Horse" would be more appropiate than for the BAR.
  • Esk1m0z4mb1k
    226 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Zebra = dazzle horse
  • Astr0damus
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Horses should have to stop and eat every 2 or 3 minutes of hard combat.
  • l_water_l
    807 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Rainbow unicorn skin

• extinguisher123
    I think id rather keep the immersion.
  • Lady_Azure_Soul
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I agree, I would like horse skins. I don't know why, if my top vehicle is a horse then shouldn't battle packs give skins for horses like they do for tanks or plans?
  • 4bu1
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    l_water_l wrote: »
    Rainbow unicorn skin

Just like that, except more flamboyantly pink and narcissistic.
  • Astr0damus
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You mean like this?

Llama.gif
  • 4bu1
  • SirSpectacle
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd like to see a camo patterned horse. Some cavalrymen in ww1 painted their horses to make them less visible, so it's historical.
  • full951
    646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Rainbow unicorn skin

Four horsemen of the Apocalypse style horses.

Reh deh redemption