The Defend the Frontlines Mission rewards will be deployed on August 21st. Thanks for your patience.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Latest CTE Update Required Me To Update Graphics Driver

JMDcpn
88 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I can play the live BF1, but the CTE requires me to update my nvidia driver.
I wonder what tweaks they made to graphics for the upcoming expansion.

Comments

• IndigenousMetis
    51 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Did you just get a CTE update??
  • JMDcpn
    88 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Did you just get a CTE update??

Yeah. Maybe because I just opened origin this morning.
  • IndigenousMetis
    Are you PC? or console?
  • DistFam
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 13
    *abusive post redacted*
  • GiovannY-398
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are you PC? or console?

Driver updates on a console, are you serious? :D

I'm playing games on PS4 (Battlefield 1), Xbox 1 and pc but I'm happy that i don't need to update my consoles as frequently as my pc.
    Also waiting on console CTE updates can take a while because of the stupid certification processes that both Microsoft and Sony are using.

• LOLGotYerTags
    4927 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    @DistFam
    Cut out the toxic behaviour.

He obviously misread or skimmed past the OP entirely and simply asked a question, You don't need to be so abusive.

• IndigenousMetis
    Thank you
  • DistFam
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @DistFam
    Cut out the toxic behaviour.

He obviously misread or skimmed past the OP entirely and simply asked a question, You don't need to be so abusive.

You're a force to be reckoned with today friend, ain't nothing getting past you, I even caught wind of you giving somebody a counselling session on his cigarette addiction. Apologies to you and Metis, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, if only you were around for the nerf threads.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    4927 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    DistFam wrote: »
    Apologies to you and Metis, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, if only you were around for the nerf threads.

No problem man, and yeah.. If only, I'm mobile most of the time so I'm often limited a bit with phone signal D:

*sits on a perch drinking some capri-sun*

Aww yea B)
  • DistFam
    DistFam wrote: »
    Apologies to you and Metis, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, if only you were around for the nerf threads.

No problem man, and yeah.. If only, I'm mobile most of the time so I'm often limited a bit with phone signal D:

*sits on a perch drinking some capri-sun*

Aww yea B)
    Likewise, I can't access these forums on my mobile data 100% of the time so I have to connect to my companies WiFi if I fancy a scroll during down time.

*Continues to cry whilst the crappy work internet cuts me off every five minutes*