how do i play the alpha its not on my store

Deathmachinee200
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
i am a insider and im trying to get bf1 alpha.. how do i do it

Comments

• MyFungshway
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i am a insider and im trying to get bf1 alpha.. how do i do it

Alpha has already ended. Stay up to date with the Insider Program and hopefully a Beta code gets sent to you as soon as they announce it.

-E
  • Deathmachinee200
    @MyFungshway what can I do to increase my chances of getting it, I ALWAYS play bf4 on ps4
  • THISaint
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @MyFungshway what can I do to increase my chances of getting it, I ALWAYS play bf4 on ps4

Simply register to the Insider Program and that should be it.
  • MyFungshway
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

@Deathmachinee200 --- @THISaint pretty much said it. You really can't do much since invites are random.
  • Deathmachinee200
    @THISaint ok thanks, I am registered, but last thing, will it be in my store or will I get a email with a code to redeem?
    Thanks
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    edited July 2016
    The closed alpha for Battlefield has ended. As others have mentioned, look out for more information upcoming from the Insider program. Make sure to check your email that you have registered with.
This discussion has been closed.