The Broken Machine Battlepack revision!!

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7554 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    it gives a variety, rather than the devs choosing everytime. But, everyone will have someone who they wanted to do one.
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    kerrloy wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Dont think it really matters.

Then don't join the discussion

He can join if he wants, he doesn't have to agree with you. This is a discussion forum, if it was only for people who agreed with you, then where is the discussion?

Unfortunately for me, in the barn. I always end up there if I disagree with someone.

Oh well......
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I played against brokenmachine and he rage quit after I killed him 5 times, he replied to my post about it and started making excuses that he had to go somewhere and was on the verge of crying. I felt sorry for him so I deleted that thread, but I still have the video.

He is not a good player and when presented with competent players he flees the game, he told me that he would wipe the floor with me, but declined when I offered to play against him. He's all talk, nothing more than that. His k/d is only "good" because he runs around with his posse and has his cronies revive him every time he dies.

Thank goodness there was no revision dedicated to him.
  • Sparkosa
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I played against brokenmachine and he rage quit after I killed him 5 times, he replied to my post about it and started making excuses that he had to go somewhere and was on the verge of crying. I felt sorry for him so I deleted that thread, but I still have the video.

He is not a good player and when presented with competent players he flees the game, he told me that he would wipe the floor with me, but declined when I offered to play against him. He's all talk, nothing more than that. His k/d is only "good" because he runs around with his posse and has his cronies revive him every time he dies.

Yeah, its actually not that hard to play good with literally half of your team reviving you everytime.
    But hes still a good player.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    No, he doesn't deserve his own battlepack.

@disposalist deserves his own battlepack.

I 2nd that.

What about me???????????
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    xenome111 wrote: »

I 2nd that.

What about me???????????

What about you ;)
  • xenome111

That sensitivity though. :o
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So Broken plays on pc and PS4, and doesn't lose any skill. So I question does he use a keyboard and mouse on PS4?
  • Sparkosa
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Where's Ravic revision btw?
  • xenome111

I 2nd that.

What about me???????????

What about you ;)

Nothing???? I knew u would betray our friendship. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Ikr, pretty potato. I usually play higher, but when doing long range sniping it's impossible, so I tone it down.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mine would have full range of shmelreigal camo skins... Oh yeh n foreskins for lols
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So Broken plays on pc and PS4, and doesn't lose any skill. So I question does he use a keyboard and mouse on PS4?

You address a particular interesting point.

JackFrags posted a video about Mouse and Keyboard being an issue on Console. I did not watch the video itself, but I saw it in recommended videos or on the right in line of UP NEXT.

Recently TheBrokenMachine created videos of gameplay AND Controller Cam. I mean seriously a controller cam? I understand Face Cams and stuff, but he literally had to proof to anyone he actually plays with controller?

He should have stood his ground and not added controller cam at all. On the other hand perhaps he is just that good and does not use m/kb and people were just making stuff up.

jackFrags has 2 mill subs and TBM about 100k+. He got me once with his MP18 over 49 service stars I believe. I can't hate the guy. I think he is genuinely good.

He plays at 100% sensivity and has many settings guides for showing how he achieves his many kills.

I have to say one time this guy CARRIED his whole team in Fort de Vaux and destroyed us. It was truly embarrassing. I stuck till the end, but man he destroyed us. He does have his own mobile medic squad though xD.

• kerrloy
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2017

First of all, he plays operations at the start of every stream and he kicks *butt* on all platforms so you can't blame the medics, secondly, that video is a highlight reel and who's to say you weren't stream sniping...
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Anyone who can switch from keyboard and mouse to controller and back, and maintain the same level of skill, gets a tip of my hat.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Ikr, pretty potato. I usually play higher, but when doing long range sniping it's impossible, so I tone it down.

I noticed when playing you your ping is lowest on the board, how do you get that kind of connection?
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Server location and a good isp.
    The guys i mainly play with have faster internet speeds than me, but my ping is always lower, i believe good ping comes down to how your isp route your connection.
  • realistalive
    kerrloy wrote: »

First of all, he plays operations at the start of every stream and he kicks **** on all platforms so you can't blame the medics, secondly, that video is a highlight reel and who's to say you weren't stream sniping...

He wasn't streaming, there was no medic train to save him, that's why he got dumped on.
    He didn't kill me once, I nemi'd him and he left all in a span of 12 mins. He's not so good when he's not playing against noobs.

TG_JAZZY wrote: »

I noticed when playing you your ping is lowest on the board, how do you get that kind of connection?

Live across the road from the server room, not even kidding.
  • TG_JAZZY
    Server location and a good isp.
    The guys i mainly play with have faster internet speeds than me, but my ping is always lower, i believe good ping comes down to how your isp route your connection.

Im only just learning my 25 ping means nothing when it actually comes down to it,still the warnings pop up on screen, I do want better though.
  • Bigalexblues
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In fact I don't know anyone as good as TheBrokenMachine. There are plenty of good players around, but only TheBrokenMachine is able to perform large killstreaks with any weapon possible. Even impressive melee kills streaks are performed.

He is from another planet and surely deserves not only a battlepack but also a lifetime subscription for promoting this awesome game.

My 0.02
This discussion has been closed.