Stop roaming the map solo without ammo or a medic
Daily players who are more like a extended family
Visit the site to register and apply
Info needed is in my signature below cheers
Happy Gaming from your TACT team

Comments

• BUBBS112
    72 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stated Above we are TACT and looking for loyal members. Clan hoppers stay Home.
    Cheers
  • Stormforce64
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are you a team player?
    Are you 18?
    Do you have a mic that works?
    Are you on Xbox One?
    Do you play the objective?

If you've answered "yes" to these questions, then T.A.C.T. (Tactical Assault Combat Team) wants you. Your KD ratio means nothing to us if you aren't playing to help the team and we aren't winning. We play to win and to have fun doing so, which takes team work and camaraderie. No experience necessary either. Helping each other includes teaching each other. So, if you share our view, come check us out at www.tactgaming.net and hit the "apply" button in the far right tab.
  • BUBBS112
    Looking for members
    Read above message from Storm
    Cheers
  • Stormforce64
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why waste time playing with random people who don't know how to pursue, cap or hold an objective; or how to go after another objective when one is already being capped?

Work with a team that knows it's stuff. Consider TACT.

Why TACT? We are not a fly by night anything goes loose group. No sir. We've been around. We have structure, promotions, rules and longevity. We have expectations, but will not leave you to flounder. We help you to be the best you can be. Cheesy, but it's the truth. We're hear to stay. Check us out. Tactgaming.net. (Yeah, that's right. We have a website too.)
  • BUBBS112
    Tired of roaming maps helplessly?
    Got a mic?
    Do you play objective?
    Do you meet the age requirement?

Don't rage quit and put bf1 on the shelf just yet. Join a group of players (extended family) who help each other no matter the situation.
    Hit the site to register and apply.
    Tactgaming.net
  • Stormforce64
    TACT has open positions. Learn more about us at tactgaming.net.
  • BUBBS112
    If your reading this then your searching for a platoon.
    Team players need only apply
    Mic required
    There is a age restriction beware
    Join for the party like its 1999 "Prince"
  • Stormforce64
    Why play by yourself when you can play with others? Be a team player on a team in BF1, and make friends while you're at it. Check out TACT: www.tactgaming.net

[][][] Tactgaming.Net [][][] Recruitment Officer
    Xbox Gamertag StormForce64
  • Stormforce64
    Looking for a great group of mature players who know how to work as a team to PTFO and win matches, but still have a good time playing? Then look no further than TACT!
    Learn more about TACT at www.tactgaming.net, or just add me to your xbox live profile.

[][][] Tactgaming.Net [][][] Recruitment Officer
    Xbox Gamertag: StormForce64
  • Cutchall11
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TACT is looking for recruits and if you're looking for a platoon to join then we may be the group for you. We are looking for players who have great communication among teammates, want to play the objective and do whatever it takes to win. We are a very organized group that offers many things. You can join as a recruit and by showing that you want to succeed within the group you can make your way up the ranks to do things such as joining competitive squads for the upcoming competition modes in BF1. If you are active and show that you can and will play to win you will have no problem fitting in and succeeding. If you are a great team player and looking to join a group of players with similar qualities you can apply on our website at the link below.
  • xVULCANx_13
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I joined off these forums in June, no regrets. TACT is definitely worth applying to. I've definitely grown by leaps and bounds since signing up. Highly recommend.
  • Cutchall11
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you're reading this you're clearly looking for a platoon to join and TACT is a great one. TACT as a group focuses on playing the objectives as a team to win games. TACT is full of great teammates that are always working together and helping each other. This wonderful medic in the above comment for example, Pope, is just one of the many great team players in TACT. If you apply at our website (link below) you will be surrounded on the BF by medics that will keep you healed and revived, support class players keeping you fully stocked with ammo and explosives, and scout class players with spot flares to point out all of the enemies. We use all of these things to work together as a team and win the round. If you want to be a part of this great platoon, apply on our site.
  • d3v1lzwayz
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Do you guys run competitive matches against other platoons?
  • Cutchall11
    I believe that is the plan once the competitive modes are released for BF1.
  • Cutchall11
    TACT is always looking for more great teammates to join our clan and platoon. We are very organized and focus on winning but we have a lot of fun at the same time. If you enjoy playing as a team and playing the objective TACT might be the place for you. Join us by applying on our website below!
  • Cutchall11
    TACT is still looking for quality players that are great teammates. Playing as a team, playing the objectives and winning the round is the main focus of TACT on the battlefield. Like I mentioned above, we also have fun while playing to win. TACT has made the game a lot for fun for me personally. Running through objectives and enemies with two or three squads all working together is so much fun. I've also learned a lot from my fellow TACT members since joining. Things that I previously just never tried or didn't think I was good at have become some of my favorite things to do in game after some tips from other members or just seeing how they do things. TACT is a great community of battlefield players and if you would like to join us you can apply on our website below.
  • Cutchall11
    TACT is looking for new recruits! If you want to win rounds while being part of a great community on and off the battlefield apply on our website below! You will fit in just fine if you are a team player that plays the objective and follows squad orders. The game is so much more fun while playing with other members of TACT and we have members from all over so there's almost always a squad online to join. We have great structure and leaders in our clan, we're not a bunch of randoms that just have the same clan tags. We play together and we play to win!
  • xVULCANx_13
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2017
    s4Ou2rA.png

Like Cutchall said, we're still recruiting, so head on over to TACTGAMING.NET/APPLY and fill out an application while you can.

What can you expect from being a member of TACT?

Hts2nQ3.png
    1. COMMUNITY: Every day while bussing into the city for work, I log into our team chat on my phone and say good morning to the team, chuckle at the latest memes, discuss the previous day's plays, and any new announcements / intel from DICE. I read the forums and participate in our discussion boards. When we game, we're focused on winning, but off the field -- we're sharing pics of our dogs, discussing strategy, and talking about our lives. TACT is a global community in every way, with members from all walks of life around the world.

NlJlBYe.png
    2. FOCUS: Just because we know how to have fun off the field doesn't mean we goof off on the field. When the CO talks, we listen. When announcements are made, we shut up and pay attention to every word. When we are on chat, we use crisp callouts and follow orders. We play to win, and taking Battlefield seriously is a must for any TACT member. When you're wearing your [TACT] tags, you represent all of us. We strive to play in an intense, winning, and sportsmanlike way.

m7qUWyF.png
    3. GROWTH: One of my favorite aspects of TACT is seeing people grow. Even though we're not all about KDR or vanity stats, I've seen new recruits double their numbers within a few weeks of joining. With such a rich and challenging community of good players to help you improve your game, every TACT member should find themselves growing after signing up. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or brand new, TACT is a place for determined, focused, team oriented players to be challenged and grow.

If you'd like to learn more or discuss further, my messages are open! Head to TACTGAMING.NET/APPLY to get started.