Battlepacks are worthless ?

PeterMichael08
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
In my opinion battlepacks are Way to expensieve. Last time i bought 40 packs i only Got 2 new skins that was ok. I Got 1 squad xp boost and 1 puzzle piece. The rest was only to scrap and all was on worth 30 scrap a piece. With means i Got scrap for 1140. So i could by a superior pack. Only to se that it was an item i possesed. So it was scrap now only 270 worth. Prise pr skin was 35,5 dollars. I find that expensieve and not worth it. I Think there should be some consideration for what i had in advance, and the fact i pay money for it. I like to hear opinions on this matter, but also hope that dev team, DICE, EA look into it. I hate to waste my money on nothing.
Kind regards PeterMichael 08

Comments

• Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wouldn't consider buying them but each to their own. I do agree with you that it's way overpriced and fundamentally flawed.
  • DeLtAuk2004
    1107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You earn battlepacks for free why pay for them?
    I think you answered your own question with your last sentence . I hate to waste my money on nothing .
  • Iamaforkead
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Free ones are like the paid for ones, crap skins, duplicates nothing special
    get nothing from these clowns, YOU GET NOTHING,
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well, technically speaking, they are worthless. They don't really add anything meaningful to the game. Sure you have a neat looking gun, but you're bound to get most skins eventually through normal play and nothing changes other than the looks once you have that skin.

Plus, you getting those skins is 100% based on luck anyway, so it's not like you'll have any status to display with your neat-o black and gold skin. Even that super rare bloodstained landship skin that you could potentially spend thousands of dollars on and still not get doesn't really mean anything.
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Imo buying battlepacks is not very smart to do. Its wasting money. If you buy battlepacks you get the same skinns you also get with battlepacks you get with playing. And if you buy those BP you not get a super rare BP earlier. IMO there are to many battlepacks. If i open 10 BP then i got 6 skins i allready have. So i scrap them to buy a new BP and if i open that i got the same skin as the 6 i scrap before.
  • EzyPzyJapaneze
    451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    "Last time i bought 40 packs i only Got 2 new skins that was ok" THAT, RIGHT THERE is the ROOT of the PROBLEM mate.
  • Sechnaill
    992 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlepacks should have something useful for the equipment that you possess.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    "Last time i bought 40 packs i only Got 2 new skins that was ok" THAT, RIGHT THERE is the ROOT of the PROBLEM mate.

LOL I stopped reading the OP complaint right there. Don't pay for garbage and you won't have anything to complain about
  • UXROO
    895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    In other games you can get amazing things for those prices and they would affect game-play, with battlepacks in bf1 you only get skins and most of them are really bad. I bought few of them when i saw epic sidearm skin, but at the end i end up with few scraps and few ok skins (of course i didn't get the skin i wanted), so overall i would be totally fine if current prices would go for superior battlepacks, but for basic one they cost too much.
  • EzyPzyJapaneze
    451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    UXROO wrote: »
    In other games you can get amazing things for those prices and they would affect game-play, with battlepacks in bf1 you only get skins and most of them are really bad. I bought few of them when i saw epic sidearm skin, but at the end i end up with few scraps and few ok skins (of course i didn't get the skin i wanted), so overall i would be totally fine if current prices would go for superior battlepacks, but for basic one they cost too much.

Iam fine with the skins being crap, Iam not fine with the price they are asking for a single battleduty pack however. 2 euro for something random is completely mad. A standard battleduty pack should cost around 5 cents, not more.
  • UXROO
    895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @EzyPzyJapaneze i was talking about skins that you get when you buy one. Sure they can't be all good it's logical but mostly you will get those 30 scraps skins. 2€ for one basic BP is way too much, if you could get superior battlepacks i would be fine with price, but for basic one, nope... and people say you don't need to buy them, well you're kinda supporting company and they're earning a lot out of this, so overall they could make more skins and maybe give people that pay for them a bit more chance to get better skin as that would probably get more players to buy them.