Any ways to remove old stats??

Lamuna2000
265 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/lamu2000

I have improved greatly and consistently get
Over 3k/d, 2.5kpm...but because of my old poor stats, I rank poorly.

Is there way to remove say 100hrs of time spent at the beginning?? This will make a great pay service...like the battlepack.

Comments

• BrianLocal1
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Your stats are good enough. Don't be greedy.
  • Lamuna2000
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Please. For the 100th time, we don't care about your stats.

Are you a stalker
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How can I stalk when you don't have a forum avatar? I clicked on the thread to answer the question, then realized it was your 100th stat thread.
  • Iamaforkead
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How can I stalk when you don't have a forum avatar? I clicked on the thread to answer the question, then realized it was your 100th stat thread.

someone call the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ police please.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ kit needed.

• Lamuna2000

I am too busy playing this awesome game to care about an avatar. Do you have an arrow symbol on your forehead
  • 1SuperstarNisho
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lamuna2000 wrote: »
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/lamu2000

I have improved greatly and consistently get
    Over 3k/d, 2.5kpm...but because of my old poor stats, I rank poorly.

Is there way to remove say 100hrs of time spent at the beginning?? This will make a great pay service...like the battlepack.

Create a new account :)
  • DarthBlueMax
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The stats must be based on the last 100 hours of game. But It's difficult have a good stats if you take some challenges. The challenges to unlock weapons or medals destroys all number, inevitably
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stahp
  • BigF33t_13
    6838 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You know the answer. And no, no one cares about your stats. Compared to so called "pro's", your stats are average.
  • Lamuna2000
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    You know the answer. And no, no one cares about your stats. Compared to so called "pro's", your stats are average.

Well in recent games I am a pro! How good is your stat partypooper!