Sawed Off Shotgun, Secondary for all classes

Outkast_Rogue
100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited August 2017
I really enjoy the sawed off shotgun, but seeing its only available for special classes such as the, tanker, pilot, and tank hunter, its rarely able to be used. Not to mention you have to be rank 10 as pilot and tank operator to even use it. It would be nice for this weapon to be brought over as a secondary, or even a primary weapon to the other classes of the game. Even if it would require a steeper progression to obtain it. Its a great gun, just a shame it cant be used on every class...

Comments

• Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I agreee totally ! This thing does not even have service stars either. I would love to see it on all classes however shotguns will never be secondary. Double barreled shotgun coming up soon though.
  • Outkast_Rogue
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    So when the model 10a hunter runs out of shells to kill you he will switch to his backup shotgun.

Of course.
    Post edited by Outkast_Rogue on
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No. The Howdah sweeper is bad enough.

We DO NOT need all class shotguns as primary or secondary weapons for the regular classes.
  • Iamaforkead
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I really enjoy the sawed off shotgun, but seeing its only available for special classes such as the, tanker, pilot, and tank hunter, its rarely able to be used. Not to mention you have to be rank 10 as pilot and tank operator to even use it. It would be nice for this weapon to be brought over as a secondary, or even a primary weapon to the other classes of the game. Even if it would require a steeper progression to obtain it. Its a great gun, just a shame it cant be used on every class...

I really agree too.
    make the game fun, give the shotty to medics, short range, give us something.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............TAKING A BREATH................HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....................................................????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????FAIRFIGHT BANNED A PLAYER........................................................FAIRFIGHT BANNED THE SAME PLAYER TWENTY TIMES...........................SPAMMMMM.........................................................................HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............BREATH AGAIN............................FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..................HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Outkast_Rogue
    crabman169 wrote: »

We DO NOT need all class shotguns as primary or secondary weapons for the regular classes.

Did you even read the post man? I didn't say add all shotguns to different classes, Just add the sawed off shotgun.
  • Thumper2671
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Did you even read the post man? I didn't say add all shotguns to different classes, Just add the sawed off shotgun.

That's still a bad idea tbh, and it would remove the uniqueness of it from Tanker/Pilot and Tank Hunters.
  • Outkast_Rogue

That's still a bad idea tbh, and it would remove the uniqueness of it from Tanker/Pilot and Tank Hunters.

Not sure how its a bad idea, if your referring to it being op, I don't think a 2 round shotgun is going to break the game. I get what your saying about uniqueness, but its hard enough to spawn in as a tank or pilot character let along trying to rank them up to lv 10.
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It would be good as a primary for the medic and maybe the scout (for maps like Fort de Veaux), but not a secondary. It's way too powerful in close quarters, that has to be offset by giving the class little medium/long-range potential.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I did and it's ridiculous.

The sawn off when ads has ZERO Spread. It turns into a slug only with pellets.

If you want to use it so bad go after tank hunter kits or bail from a tank/plane (preferably after giving it to a teammate who is support with a wrench)

We DO NOT need shotguns as all class primaries or secondaries. The Howdah sweeper is an all class available in CTE (dev weapon) and it's flat out ridiculous. It's a pocket shotgun for everyone. There is a reason it's a dev only weapon
  • Outkast_Rogue

I did and it's ridiculous.

The sawn off when ads has ZERO Spread. It turns into a slug only with pellets.

If you want to use it so bad go after tank hunter kits or bail from a tank/plane (preferably after giving it to a teammate who is support with a wrench)

We DO NOT need shotguns as all class primaries or secondaries. The Howdah sweeper is an all class available in CTE (dev weapon) and it's flat out ridiculous. It's a pocket shotgun for everyone. There is a reason it's a dev only weapon

I think you fail to realize how few people use shotguns on this game, I was in a match earlier and I got one shotgun kill that whole entire match, just one, and guess what, I had most shotgun kills for that whole match. Idk what game your playing I have rarely gotten killed by the Howdah. I'm simply asking to add a 2 round shotgun to all classes, I don't think that will break the game. And you keep saying shotguns....I'm talking about a singular shotgun, not shotguns, one shotgun for the other classes.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    As much as I'd love it, it would make revolvers redundant.
  • wiazabi
    545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Would be quite OP to have a one shot weapon as secondary weapon not to mention you now have every class in the game with a shotgun.

Pretty sure the reason its the main weapon option for tanker / pilot / Tank hunter kit is exactly because of how powerful it is so no that idea is really bad.
  • Outkast_Rogue
    GoofyMC123 wrote: »
    Cue everyone running around with the Hellriegel and a sawed-off :(

Everyone already runs around with the Hellriegel....wouldn't change the game much lol
  • Outkast_Rogue
    wiazabi wrote: »
    Would be quite OP to have a one shot weapon as secondary weapon not to mention you now have every class in the game with a shotgun.

Pretty sure the reason its the main weapon option for tanker / pilot / Tank hunter kit is exactly because of how powerful it is so no that idea is really bad.

I understand its a one shot, its a shotgun. Everyone keeps saying that. You guys act like this is going to be a game breaking experiencing by adding in a 2 shot shotgun. I'm not asking to bring over an automatic shotgun to each class with 8-10 rounds. Seeing the gun only has 2 shots your probably going to get a kill and go down, especially in a room with a lot of enemies.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No thank you, may as well be a primary at close range. I do wish pistols were all class though. Thanks hardline for your class specific sidearms. Thank you dice for taking the one thing from hardline that I wouldn't want you to take.
  • Trokey66
    9101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would prefer pistols were all class but NOT the pilot/tanker/elite ones, they are strong for them for a reason.
  • Outkast_Rogue
    No thank you, may as well be a primary at close range. I do wish pistols were all class though. Thanks hardline for your class specific sidearms. Thank you dice for taking the one thing from hardline that I wouldn't want you to take.

Having that as a secondary would actually give people an incentive to use there secondary. I promise you some people don't even know there's pistols in the game lol. I like to switch from primary to secondary, but I don't even get killed by secondary weapons often. Maybe once every other match.
  • GhostseaI
    1426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah sawed off as scout's secondary along with 4 tank hunter bullets so we can all play snipers all day long.