CURIOUS How Many PPL Will Admit To BUYING SEASON PASS??

12346»

Comments

• TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dbibby1988 wrote: »
    Im tempted to get premium now that its discounted on the psn network hmmmm.

Yeh I saw it last night and it did tempt me aswell, would we still get the previous monthly superior battlepacks that were already issued?
  • The_Flngersmith
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Bought the early enlister deluxe edition on the store.

*remainder of post removed due to Profanity*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • TimeLordJedi
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I bought it. I'd recommend holding out until the Russian DLC drops to make a decision.
  • Mc_Clerk_Matties
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I bought it when it wasnt on sale and i dont regret it, the russian dlc looks great so far and i think it wil be awesome. If we get 6 maps every dlc its 24 maps extra in total, considering the base game has 10, this is insane. And i understand that in a while you cant play every map anymore but so far i have no problems getting into conquest/ operations of the dlc, and it wont be when the russian dlc launches because its kinda hyped. And even if a map you really like doesnt get played anymore, there is premium trials (wich will show up once in a while i guess) it probally will be. When the russian dlc launches you already have 18 (!?, something like that) weapons extra. And the new content will make you enjoy the game more so i say go for it if you like the game.
  • H3rr_Trigg3r
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bought it before the first DLC was released. Why? Because I have the money and I knew I was going to enjoy it much like I did with all the previous Battlefields. Almost 500 hours in and I have no regrets.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Is this not a necro? @StarscreamUK
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes it's Necro. Right at 6 months. But I also bought premium when the game was released and I don't regret it. I figure I spent like $120 and so far, I have 400 hours into battlefield 1 so that equates to roughly 30 cents per (so it will go down even more...) hour played and I've still got dlc coming! We'll worth it if you're really planning on playing the game.....
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    These mods been sleeping lately.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I bought it. First real BF game for me, and it has been amazing all told. The DLC while a lot of the maps are not good really for low player counts I really like some of them for 64 player Conquest.

Neville sucks in TDM but is amazing in Conquest. Overall the DLC is much better for 64 player matches IMO, and it is fun to play, so it was worth it to me.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14433 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Necrooooooo

This discussion has been closed.