Limpet charge appreciation thread

kyuubi_clone
212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited August 2017
i love these things! they are so satisfying...it should come with a "SURPRISE" sound effect...hahaha

anyone else having a blast with these things?

hello...i am Kyuubi_clone...and i use limpets.

Comments

• Joe_Taco72
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A plume of confetti and streamers would be nice. Right before the roof collapses.
  • kyuubi_clone
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    man i love these things....it's like a gift from the wargods!
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4702 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In the interests of forum harmony, I agree with you OP. Limpets are awesome. Have a vote up from me.
  • kyuubi_clone
    thank you good sir.
    forum harmony is what we always strive for my friend. no hard feelings to be had.
  • Joe_Taco72
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    You may have inspired me to hop on and limpet some folks tonight. Haven't played since Friday.
  • kyuubi_clone
    trust me....they'll get a blast out of it.....hehehe
  • Joe_Taco72
    Ill message them " Having a blast? " everytime I do it. They'll appreciate my wit and good natured ribbing I'm sure.
  • the_yakuza17
    216 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Love using limpets! It's so satisfying and hilarious to sneak up on a sniper on a hill, drop a limpet on him and watch him go flying! I wish I could hear their reactions!

Sometimes when I know I'm about to lose a CQB fight, I quickly drop a limpet at my feet and watch my "victorious" enemy go flying as he's reloading or, even better, teabagging me.
  • llIBertIll
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yes love limpets!!!!!
    Take out building campers
    Place on camping snipers
    Take out fortress guns
    Drop to watch the revenge kill in the Deathcam
    Drop to cover your retreat when losing a gun fight, surprise **** if they rush you to get the kill.
    Satisfying to get tank kills.
    But my favourite use is in Rush on maps like monte grappa where the mcoms are inside bunkers. I alert my squad it's limpet time, load up a limpet, kamikaze charge into the defenders and drop it. Watch the kill cam and let them know of any survivors as the rest of the squad rush in afterwards. Best I've got is 8 kills so far but works a treat :) works in similar places on conquest like under C flag on verdun
  • blindsniper63
    2591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i love these things! they are so satisfying...it should come with a "SURPRISE" sound effect...hahaha

hello...i am Kyuubi_clone...and i use limpets.

@kyuubi_clone i have 5 montages with limpets this one is number 5 enjoy

• TylymiezWelho
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I see what you did there.

And yes, they are awesome.

A full squad in a trench below you? Toss a limpet in their middle.
    A sniper in a floor above you? Put a limpet in the wall/ceiling - and run!

My absolute favorite is finding a sniper lying in the ground and instead of knifing him, putting a limpet next to him and watching him fly.
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Limpets are arguably the best Support gadget! There's just so many ways to use them. Just wish they re-supplied faster LOL
  • denjoga
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Yakuzq17 wrote: »
    Sometimes when I know I'm about to lose a CQB fight, I quickly drop a limpet at my feet and watch my "victorious" enemy go flying as he's reloading or, even better, teabagging me.

This is my favorite use for limpets. :smiley:
  • Mortimertokill
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Love limpets. Got so many unexpected multikills with them. And it's almost as if no one EVER expects you to chuck one in the crossfire.
    It's also one of the best gadgets to combat against rooftop and building campers. On a match on Sinai last night I had to force my squad of mostly medics to stop hiding on the roof of a building by blowing it all down.
  • 1SuperstarNisho
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try this: On Fort De-Vaux.

Throw Smoke on a choke point so no one can see anything. Run in and throw a limpet before you die. See the kills pile up! Plus you're helping your team push through ;)
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    My record is a 9 kill back raging on Argonne , alas, diddn't video it.

Limpets are the second best thing ever after Claymores.

Sniff I miss Claymores Sniff.
  • kyuubi_clone
    edited August 2017
    nice montage!
    yes they are my favourite gadget to use as support. i like the resupply rate...not too fast. but good enough to chuck 2 out on unsuspecting enemies (if you squat on your crate :))
    if i catch someone i know...i usually tag them on the gif feature on PSN...lolz fr dayz

i do miss my claymores.....
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try this: On Fort De-Vaux.

Throw Smoke on a choke point so no one can see anything. Run in and throw a limpet before you die. See the kills pile up! Plus you're helping your team push through ;)

I used to do that on operations Monte Grappa, enspecially in the bunkers, my best is a 6 piece multi so far...
    There's only one thing i love more, dynamite! Because it's easier to use and i need scrubby tactics like that every once in a while to maintain a positive kd :)
  • kyuubi_clone
    i love me some dynamite....but i need a crate to keep supplied and that's a rare thing to come across....a crate that stays long enough for you to be resupplied!
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i love me some dynamite....but i need a crate to keep supplied and that's a rare thing to come across....a crate that stays long enough for you to be resupplied!

No crates, pouches are the best, however, ask @Trokey66 i am so good at dying i never run out of ammo.... :D